Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Music Monday- Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough


There is no perfect relationship if you are not meant with each other.  Loving someone is not enough, you need to to let it go and accept your fate.  Love is not a fairy tale that we seen in the movie, it is an irony to the journey we have.  The perfect love that can give to us is the love of our great father above.

I want to dedicate this song for someone that once in my life, he became part of my journey of love.  I have no regret of the love we shared before, and I truly cherished our memories. To the man that I love, if you happen to cross in my home page, don't forget to play this song.  This is for you, and I wan't to say thank you for a short time that we shared, you made me happy.


Thank you so much for having time in a Maiden's Testimony.



Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

0 comments:

Post a Comment