Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Adventure Blast Day 1: Albay-Bicol Region

I am so blessed to have an extended family in Manila who help me and offered me a private car with driver for our travel together with mommy Cora.  Of course, I thank the coupled joy and jay for extending their heart to let us borrow their motor vehicle. 

 Well, travelling from Manila to Bicol Region took 9 hours. We travel at 7pm and we arrived the place at 6 in the morning of November 4, 2018 and we had take our bed rest first before we decided to go to the place that we shall visit.

This is my first time to have a solo adventure, I feel excited to myself because of being alone, no group of friends with me, but i am so much glad that I have one who become my best buddy ever.  I want to say thank you mommy cora for being my best partner. This is the most adventurous and joyous journey of my holiday blast.  Maybe because being alone in this journey, you are connected with yourself.  I realized that travelling is not necessary who is with you, who are around you and who are your companion.  The most important is you enjoy yourself in every activities you have and your connection with the one who blessed you.  I actually amazed this journey of mine, I believe God arranged it everything for me. I did not experience difficulty for my travel, everything is set, the car, the driver, the place where i stay and the people that will help me on the duration of my adventure.  See, how God loves and blesses me.  Thank you Lord, for your kindness and for giving me angels everytime I took my vacation. You always reminds me  that I am your daughter, the heirs of this world, and you have given me the opportunity to  explore the world and be happy.  Thank you my Heavenly Father for everything.

God creation is beautiful and great, I was amazed of the place we  visited. On the first day of my Bicol blast holiday.  We went to  Mayon Skyline, located in the halfway to the peak on the Eastern slope of Mayon Volcano. it such a very nice place for refreshing, I enjoy the fresh air, peaceful huge of nature, cool and very relaxing place.

I found myself enjoying the breeze and a perfect place to rest.  I am captivated of the following scenery around this beautiful nature of Mayon Volcano, although he hide from the clouds, I believe that He possess a very important characteristic that is why He is famous and became the first attraction in the place of Bicol.  

Here are some of my enjoyable pose and I can say it Perfect Nature blast~~

Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. Albert Einstein
Colors are the smiles of nature. Leigh Hunt

 with mommy cora

 If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive. Eleonora Duse



 Nature's beauty is a gift that cultivates appreciation and gratitude. Louie Schwartzberz 

Every volcano is a powerful illustration of God's character. He is a Vesuvius of goodness, life, and energy. Reinhard Bonnke

Thank you for your time visiting A Maiden's Testimon!





Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

2 comments:

Secondary Roads said....

What a beautiful vacation. You left a comment on my blog just before comments closed. I was unable to answer you there, but seeing you are still blogging meant I was going to visit you here.

It is so good to renew our friendship. It warms my heart to see that you are well and still loving nature and our God who created all. May you be blessed as you continue your journey and continue to share your testimony.

Star-chuu said....

Secondary Roads..I miss blogging and I miss all my blogpal..i am glad that I added you in my list of friends.I tried to open your url which I directed to your new blog. Thank you so much for visiting Chuck.. yes, I am glad to renew our friendship.
I really miss blogging, and I really want to share my testimony in every journey that I have..

Hope to see you again here Chuck. Thank you so much for your time visiting A maiden's Testimony.. God bless you and have a great day ahead!

Post a Comment