Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Music Tuesday! Angels Brought Me Here..

To my right man,  the day that we meet, I want you to sing this song for me.  






I believe that God has set you apart for me.  He ready your heart to love me most, that I gonna love you too forever.  That I gonna amazed of you, because you fears God.  That, we both have the same attitude and characteristics.  That we shall enjoy our relationship with full of love, joy and peace.  That we both travel the world, to enjoy the abundance of  blessings of God for us.  That our relationship shall prosper and endure us.  That, the time we meet, we are still young, pretty and handsome, healthy and financially stable.  That, we both have the heart to help the poor and the needy.  That we gonna have a lot of fun in life, we can travel to enjoy the nature and the gift of  God for us. That  we shared together all good things and right things to our love ones. 
That we shall build a happiest and joyfullest family.  That we are both bless spiritually,   physically, mentally and emotionally.  
Father, thank you so much, I declare and claim that this petition I ask from you shall be coming in my way.  Give me patience to wait and make our  life in order God, in Jesus name. Amen.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

0 comments:

Post a Comment