Total Pageviews

Monday, June 26, 2017

Her existence..

Her existence …

To be a mother is a gift and a blessing.  My mother is one of a kind which God given to us. Reminisce my childhood, I still remember how our life suffering in hardship.  I saw my parent’s who works too hard for our daily needs and for our education.  I witnessed the hardship of my parent, especially my mom.  


My mom, is the oldest daughter of our late grandfather. According to her, at her younger age, they have a luxury life, but when our grandmother died, their life begun to change.  His father, remarry again,  unfortunately, her step-mom abused her which caused her to stopped her study and she decided to marry in her early stage.

She shared with us the challenges, trials, hardships and failures in every roads she'd been through. She become more stronger, a fighter and a survivor in her different battle in life.  

When she had her own family, she taught us  to know the good things and understand the dark  side of this world.  I remember how she TRUSTED us, when we are growing up.  She nurtured us by her unconditional love and affection, despite of her busiest time by providing our daily needs.

And when the time we got married, she continue to pray  for us,  I know sometimes in her life  she suffered when we are in trouble. Her loving heart reminds me how she protects and comfort her children.  Her hugged gives us peace and comfort.  Presently my mom,  choose to serves us by cooking and do some household chores despite of her old age.  

We are so much bless because now, we her children witnessing her life as she is enjoying serving God. I thank God for giving her the opportunity to experience her life by honoring God and serving His people.

To you mang, I honor you, thank you so much for trusting us, for all the sacrifices, for your love, for your prayerss and for your great time serving our God in heaven.  I love you mamang!! We love you you!

1 Timothy 5:4But if a widow has children or grandchildren, they must first learn to show godliness to their own family and repay their parents, for this is pleasing in the sight of God.

Dear God, thank you so much for the gift of life, you choose us to love .  Thank you for the great opportunity that you gave for our mother, after the tribulation of her life, at her 72 years on earth, you let her to enjoy your love, by giving her peace, joy, love and the wisdom to know you and bless her heart by giving her the passion to serve you and your people.  I pray dear Lord Jesus, to add her life, and  may  she enjoy the gift of the Holy Spirit.  I declare healing in any deceases she has, freedom and forgiveness in her heart.  Lord, I pray to crowning her by your tenderkindess love, mercy and favor. In Jesus name.  Amen.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

2 comments:

Ellen said....

That is a beautiful prayer, Star. Straight from the heart which truly pleases our God. Take care lagi. May God continue to bless you and your family with all good blessings through the years. :-)

Star chuu said....

Hi ellen, thank you for visiting me again. I am looking forward your presence, i appreciate you for giving time to read a maiden's testimony. GOD BLESS YOU PO.

Post a Comment