Total Pageviews

Monday, June 26, 2017

I am not a Teacher..

Teaching is not my profession, I actually dislike to teach children because I know how difficult to discipline kids with different characteristic as they grew up with different culture.  Besides, I never dreamed to be a teacher, and I did not see myself to teach in the future.

But if God will use you, whatever difficult things made you, God shall give you the wisdom to learn, to teach and to understand the lesson that you shall impart to the children in front of you.

And because of my desire to serve and to share my hidden talent, I started to observe every Sunday in ENC-victory kids, General Santos City.  I have given also the opportunity to volunteer in the said congregation, being part of this ministry. They mentoring us by attending the training and giving us some christian reading materials, challenging us to makes some crafts by our own ideas which helped me to enhance my creativeness in anyways.  Likewise, they encourage us that leading and serving is one of the gift that we need to intensify in any ministry where we be called.

My first day of handling the pre-schooler, was a challenging one, because most of our kids speak  English with correct pronunciation and grammar …ha!ha!ha!ha…but to my surprised I made it, maybe because of the wisdom that I asked from our Heavenly Father. He gave me the strength to do my part, and I believe that I can only do it, because of His presence through the Holy spirit who work with me. This is how God used my existence which I valued so much.  Why? Because I did not study teaching, I was not a teacher graduate, I am only a mediocre who dreamed to live with purpose.

In this endeavor I bestowed, It is my opportunity to honor the kids volunteer ministry of ENC, General Santos City for believing on me, and for the great chance they gave to every individual who have the desire to be part in any ministry they called to be.

Three years of doing my teaching skills (I call it my hidden skill),, it helps me more to understand the value of the gospel in my daily life.  I did not only learn from the lesson I shared with the kids, I also learned to apply every lesson in any situation of my life.  That is why, teaching the gospel with the children  is also like God teaches you for transformation.

Psalm 78:2-4 for I will speak to you in a parable.   I will teach you hidden lessons from our past- stories we have heard and known, stories our ancestors handed down to us.  

We will not hide these truths from our children; we will tell the next generation about the glorious deeds of the Lord, about his power and his mighty wonders. (from christian quotes)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

0 comments:

Post a Comment