Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Happy Birthday my Angel!

Time flies to fast, my little angel is totally certified a lady!    God makes a way, that I gonna be with her to celebrate her birthday.  I am so much blessed to be her mother and I thanks God because He engraved my heart to love and care my angel everyday.

My prayer to you my dear anak, that God shall crowning you by His tender kindness love, mercy and favor in every journey of your life.  I affirm, that you shall be filled with the fruits of the Holy Spirit, such as: love, kindness, peace, joy, generosity and self-control.  That God will bless your heart, protect you from any harm and temptation.  That God shall surrounds you more good people, and you shall be a blessings to them.   That God,  shall increase your leadership skills and  He shall use your life to minister the leaders and to be a legacy of the next generation.  God loves and cares surrounds you, that the enemy cannot touch you, cannot see and read your emotions.  God is your strength and He shall prosper your life.  You have nothing to worry because God had already cast your fears! God is your refuge and strength.  You are special in His heart.  You are always loved! In Jesus name. Amen.


Celebrating her birthday at Vikings 
November 3, 2018









After Viking...massage bonding

We both feel happy and we enjoy our time.  Nak, don't forget that you are beautiful and you are remained as my angel and special.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ANAK!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

0 comments:

Post a Comment