Total Pageviews

Monday, March 21, 2011

Tuesday Thanksfulness#1:Thank You Sir

This man sitting beside me had become the source of my finances until now. This is the time for me to thank and acknowledge him because of his kindness. Behind it, I want to thank God for the day when He answered my prayer. It was on February 2004 when I was struggling to look for a job. My extra job before was not enough to sustain our daily needs. It was so depressing and I don't know how to start my life before. I was so grateful that somebody introduced with me this certain man and I did not hesitate to apply for any vacant jobs in his office.

Of course, I undergo an interview and he only asked me if I was willing to volunteer in his office without salary. I accepted the offer and I received my weekly allowance from my boss. To make it short, I received my everyday allowance, monthly salary and talent fee from my extra job which is now I am enjoying. Through this Tuesday Thankfulness, I will share the countless blessings which I am enjoying now.

This time, I would like to say thank you for my boss who become part of the blessings that I received from Above.



Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

7 comments:

Lainy said....

Grabeh ka tingsi sa mamasang, LOL!

We have a lot of things to thank the Lord for especially those people who have touched our lives in more ways than one.

Though I know your story, it's still great to know about it once more when it's all written down, hehe.

CHEERS!

Star-chuu said....

@Lainy: Ossshh...hehehe..you know it madam lainy. We are thankful to have a good person who become part in our life. and this is the only way that we can acknowledged those who we love, hate,forget, forgive and etc...hehehehehhe..

The Book of Shadows (The Dark Side) said....

This is so beautiful.. Yeah, God answers and sent the right one to come... Yes, for that, everything is worth thankful for...

Thank you for joining TT and see your sharing again on TT next week.. :) *HUG*

Star-chuu said....

@Krislin Neo: You are right Kris. I am also thankful that through this blog we become my virtual friend and hopefully we will meet in flesh soon.

Chim's World of Literature said....

this was a wonderful story...im with Kris...we jsut gta have that patience....

Anonymous

A thankful heart is a happy heart.
Keep that heart happy :)

Maggie said....

What a great story. : )

Post a Comment