Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nostalgia#8: Badminton

Playing badminton is one of our way to get our stress. Last year is the stressful year for me because of different activities we had been prepared. But, this is not actually a hindrance of our badminton session because after our training at 9:00 in the evening I and my co-league can still escaped just to play our sport.

We enjoyed playing badminton because we are also conscious of our health. We want to burn some fats, look fit and earn good health. We are also enjoyed taking pictures while we are playing.

Star waiting for the opponent

Star and Lainy ready to fight
Facing the camera first before playing
See, how photomaniac we are? though we are ready to play we still need some time for picture taking .

A group picture together with our boss, after playing badminton,

Anyways, I miss playing badminton. The last time we played that I remember was last February this year. A reason why I am now getting fatter and heavier because we stopped our sports exercised. Do you know who is our team leader? It's Lainy, cheers!!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

12 comments:

anne said....

I so missed badminton, yay. Mine is at www.annebianca.com

Vernz said....

love to engaged into this activity too.. I'll find time...

carinamodella said....

i used to play badminton before but i stopped. i can see in the photos that you really have such a great time playing.

Mona said....

we used to play badminton but just outside the house hehe ...

Lainy said....

YAY! And the team leader is here, LOL! I so miss hitting the cock. Wish we could play again soon. We look great those times we still we're playing. Now we are definitely out of shape,ewwwww! Hahahaha!

The Book of Shadows (The Dark Side) said....

I love badminton too but I am not very good in it.. I think you gals are not playing but posing for shots.. LOL... but lovely, lovely...

May you have a stress-free April... Yeah? *HUG*

Star-chuu said....

@Anne: I hope you find time to play badminton, too. It's a good exercise. Thanks for the visit anne.

Star-chuu said....

@Vernz: Yes vernz sometimes we need to engage ourselve in that actvity, i tell you it's a nice exercise. Thanks for visiting A maiden's Testimony.

Star-chuu said....

@carinamodella:yah, we have a great time playing badminton car. ohh...maybe you need some time to play, if you have time. Thanks for your presence. Have a great weekend!!

Star-chuu said....

@Mona: We are also playing badminton outside the house, heheheh.. We stopped everytime there was a car or vehicles coming..heheheh

Star-chuu said....

@Lainy: Ha!ha!ha!...Yes Madam, me too. But I think you don't need to hit a cock..what you need now is bedmenton and play the cock..bwahahahha....just kidding madam. Hope you have a great weekend and don't forget to rest. Be healthly!!

Star-chuu said....

@Krislin Neo: Hi Kris, I think you need to practice more. Yes, we had a great time playing badminton. It's also created closeness with co-league.

Post a Comment