Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nostalgia#7:River Tubing at Maitum, Sarangani Province

Have you tried to fight your life in this wild running water? What would you do if you drown in this strong untamed water then the big rock waited you to hurt?

I still pursued to play my life in the said water and deadly big rocks. I said to myself, I am brave and I know I can survived.

When my group are ready for the adventure I hurriedly wore the helmet and the life jacket for protection in case we were be lost.

In this picture I am uneasy and I need to fake my smile on the camera.

After 5 second briefing, we prepared ourselves for the adventure.

Ok, here we are, enjoying the the wild water and deadly rocks facing on us everytime we were trapped in the whirlpool water. I experienced to sink once and thanks to my rescuer, I was not hurt too much.

Some of my group drowned in the water and been hurt from the big rocks they encountered.

Group pic before the adventure

Indeed, we had successful adventure and we had enjoy the water though it was dangerous. Seeing the strong water after the adventure I had realized that I've been put my life in danger. I promised myself that I will not to play my life again in this kind of activity, one is enough at least I had try one.wheeeewwwww!!!

Thank you so much for giving your time reading A Maiden's Testimony.


Photobucket

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

20 comments:

Lainy said....

Mamasang,mukhang napadpad ka sa maling lugar. Walang water tubing sa Maasim, sa Maitum, Sarangani Province lang, LOL!

You must be too excited reminiscing those moments. I didn't have the guts to dare. I am not a risk-taker.

But anyways, I had fun watching you guys. Most of you we're looking so scared and I can't help but let out a chuckle for hearing your screams probably for fear of the unknown, LOL!

Chubskulit Rose said....

I'd like to experience that, good for you that you were able to conquer and pursue it. Great adventurous pictures.

The Book of Shadows (The Dark Side) said....

Wow, dangerous but fun, is it not??? At least, you get to remember how and what it is like... A great sharing.. :) :)

gengen said....

Dangerous but fun.. happy nostalgia...

EJ said....

Looks like a fun adventure!

Mine is here

Star-chuu said....

@Lainy: Bwahahahhahaa.....mao nang gina ingon nga padulong sa katigulangon...hehehe..I had change the place from Maasim to Maitum Madam, just understand people who are getting old...

Star-chuu said....

@Chubskulit: Yah..good but scary..but I enjoyed!!

Star-chuu said....

@Krislin: It was fun Kris but once is enough..I think I gonna die because you are like fighting your life in the strong water and big rocks..

Star-chuu said....

@gengen & John: yah..it was dangerous and fun adventure. Thanks for visiting A Maiden's TEstimony..

Verna Luga said....

Hi, wow.. di ko feel ito.. masakit ang bato.. nyahaha.. kasi I had experience here in Davao natama yung tuhod ko sa bato... sakiitt.. lol.. pero enjoy... was here for nostalgia..
http://www.pettythingsinlife.net/2011/03/nostalgi.html

Star-chuu said....

@Vernz: hi vernz, thanks for the visit.. talagang masakit. yong isa naming kasamahan natilapon nakawala sa salbabida, nagkagasgas ang mga tuhod at mukha...nakakatakot. buti ako nahulog lang pero nakahawak ako sa salbabida..hehehe..nakaka-enjoy pero nakakatakot naman. mas lalo ako natakot nong natapos na ang adventure..dahil grabe talaga ang tubig..sobrang lakas di ko na imagine nong nasa tubig na ako..hehehe

lina@women's perspectives said....

Brave women...
I think I won't try this!

carinamodella said....

wow! nice adventure! fun but a little scary though

Star-chuu said....

@lina@woman's perspective: yah, if you have heart attack you prefer to stay and watch..just like lainy.

@carinamodella: it's a scary adventure,thanks for the visit carin.

Dhemz said....

sos pagka bongga ba lamang..wala pako ka try ani tawon...eehhehe!

labay ko dire te...sensya na karon lang nakadalaw sa Nostalgia...thanks for dropping by.

""rarejonRez"" said....

Sis Star!!! Dugaya na naku wala napadpad diri oi! I'm so happy to be back! Nindot pud ang akong na-abtan nga top post kay river tubig man jud. enjoy kaayo mo ba. I wish I can go to one someday! :)

Mel_Cole said....

That adventure is new to me. Haven't tried it. Everyone in your group are sure having fun. My Nostalgia

Star-chuu said....

@Dhemz: hi dhemz, ayaw nalang pag try dhemz, hadlok kaau.heheh

Star-chuu said....

@rare"jonRez": heheheh..busy man gud ka sis..lagi enjoy pero hadlok. Dira gyud ka makaingon sis kung maka try ka water tubing di na gyud ko mousab,heheh

Star-chuu said....

@Mel Cole: Yes we enjoyed a lot Mel, you can try it as long as you have a guts to risk. Thanks for visiting me back Mel.

Post a Comment