Total Pageviews

Monday, March 7, 2011

A Maiden's Journey..


Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived. But it is our path to become more aware in every struggle of our life. It is how we driven our life not by chances but through our choices. My destiny is not your destiny, but I believe that we have the same experiences but different circumtances.

I have scuffled many nights as days for my life, i became a prisoner from my fear, which delivered me in a pathetic situation. A fear that I suffered for a long time from the hand of an unrighteous one. Sufferings, pains, failures, troubles and mornings in his hand, but through this event, the way of my life changed in the year's course, and this is the new beginning of my life.

I became more aware of my life, my task is to love myself before anything else, promise myself not to suffer a burden because of somebody else, to exhibit self meditation for me to know how close I am with myself. But since, I am in the middle of my voyage, I needed strength from the strong wind that I had faced in the middle of the blue dark water of the roaring ocean waves and I need to train myself in every drastic storm which will try to engulf my unbeatable life.

This unexpected events are adversities which could no longer be notice. Where we have to go...a decision that we need to make... and think what is desirable, but, before we decide, we need to listen to our heart, mind, body and soul. It should be necessary to coordinate with them to be more effective and efficient in all aspects of our life.


Now, I found out that a happy life wouldn't be complete without a littles spies of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it weren't balanced with sadness.
Happiness can neither be seen nor felt only in luxurious , popularity and power but by being typical.

Above all, God is very important and in control of things spiritually, mentally and physically in short (SMP). Wherein, love is very important.. that love is the fulfilling law of God..and all of this is part of my Voyage.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

5 comments:

Unknown said....

Hi star, buti ka pa daming lakwatsa. visiting here sis

Star-chuu said....

@Shydub: I just only want to enjoy my life habang bata pa sis. Kasi diba sabi nila life is short. Kaya habang nabubuhay tayo e enjoy natin life natin. Thanks sa visit sis. God bless always.

Lainy said....

Maka-emote man ta ani sa imong post, Mamasang, hehe!

Star-chuu said....

@Lainy: heheheh...usahay nami pod mag emote diba? maka release ug stress sa emotion nato.

Kasai said....

Hi Dear!

Let me quote you on "My destiny is not your destiny, but I believe that we have the same experiences but different circumtances."

You are very right, mayaman man o mahirap, single man o may partner lahat may lungkot at sayang pinagdadaanan ang importante marunong matuto sa pagkakamali. Life is beautiful enjoy it the fullest.

Post a Comment