Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Music Monday#5: Angel In My Heart

I was playing my music album saved in my lappy when these songs took my attention because of the tune. It seems to mesmerize me. That’s why I played it repeatedly until I fell asleep. It’s a cool song, try to play it, I’m sure you will like it, just like me. Thanks for dropping by, this is a Maiden’s Testimony.



Play upon your heart strings to me
I will sing a strange melody
Dance with me a magic ballet
Stay with me 'til night turns to day
Let me in your dreams

Angel in my heart
Angel in my heart

By a pool of darkening dreams
Love is slowly twisting downstream
Underneath the tortuos trees
Out into the sad, silent seas
Lock me in your arms

Angel in my heart
Angel in my heart

How can I feel, how can I feel love when you're gone
How much sin, how much can true forgiving cost
I'm in your skin, I want to win back what I've lost

How can I feel, how can I feel love when you're gone
I'm in your skin, I want to win back what I've lost

I can feel the salt on my skin
I can hear the birds on the wing
I can smell the wood on the fire
I can see the smoke of desire
Let me in your dreams

Angel in my heart
Angel in my heart



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

7 comments:

stevebethere from bethere2day said....

Great choice i used to like all the Stones stuff but i just didn't like watching him lol

Happy MM!

Stacy Uncorked said....

Great choice! Happy MM! :)

Effen Perfect - MMMM

bluedreamer27 said....

nice song
thanks for sharing this entry
have a great day and happy MM to you

Namz said....

Hey Mickey is on board the Maiden’s Testimony :)

I have to go with Steve B2D with this one. The Stone are awesome but somehow ...

But great song though. Happy MM and you have a great week now Star.

Namz recent post Time To Burn

Star-chuu said....

@stevebethere from be there today: I understand why you didn't like watching him, LOL. but anyways, its a nice song. Happy MM

Star-chuu said....

@Stacy Uncorked and bluedreamer27: Thank you and happy MM too.

Star-chuu said....

@Namz:Welcome to A Maiden's Testimony mickey!!
The Stone are awesome but somehow...????hmmmm....what do you mean namz???but anyway, you still appreciate my MM. Thanks for wishing my great week...I wish you the same.

Post a Comment