Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 28, 2019

My First Devotional for March 2019

James 1:12 Blessed is eh man that endureth temptation; for when he is tried, shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hat promised to them that love Him.

Application:

In every  temptation and difficult that we have in life, we know that only god can help us.  Trusting  and believing God in the midst of our hardship, He promised us for a crown in heaven, because of our faith with Him.  Obeying the word of God is help us and guide us to a right path and to every decision that we are about to do.  In every trials and temptation is one of a way in testing and maturing  our faith.  In every difficulty we have God is the one who gives us wisdom how to handle everything.  So stay firm of your faith to God as I do as well.

My prayer.

Dear God, my beloved Father, thank you so much for everything, may you help me and protect me and my family from any harm and temptation.  Guide me always in every decision that I have, help me to do good and right things that will glorify your name.  I honor you God and thank you so much for crowning me of your tenderkindness love, mercy and favor.  Thank you Lord Jesus for healing and freedom.  Amen.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

0 comments:

Post a Comment