Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Another Tag and Awards from Scottzprincess and DJ Tammy!!

Receiving Tags and Awards brings joy!! I considered it as a WELCOME AWARD for a new babe like me, in this blogosphere. Thank you so much to Scottzprincess of Our Journey To Forever for the tag and award she posted two months ago, sorry dear lainy for the late post.

Please consider the RULES:

Name 7 things/person that you love then pass this on to other bloggers.

  1. I love our God, Our loving kindness Father above and His Son Jesus Christ, our SAVIOR.
  2. My family and faithful friends.
  3. My daughter and my son.
  4. I love my work.
  5. I love to sleep!
  6. I love blogging and chat to my on-line friends that I met.
  7. I love my enemies, they hate it!!





I would like to pass this on to the following friends and visitors:

Jacky of *MyLifeStory*
Cacais of Cacai's StEp and Journey
Twerlyn of Twerlermz' Blog
shydub of Simple Happy Life
Badudets of Everything Nice!
Twinks of Twinkletoe Writing Space
Kerslyn of Homebound-Bravenet Blog
David Funks of Basic Bloganomics
Zorlone of Zorlone
Ron Centeno of In My Own Words
Maxi of Ovah's Coffee
Dr. Love of The Love Diva Q & A


Another Award from DJ Tammy.


Thanks DJ Tammy for this sweet and lovely friendship award!!


These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement . Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I hope my following visitors and friends listed above accept this HEART AWARD.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

4 comments:

David Funk said....

Hi Star!

I appreciate the mention for these awards very much. Tammy actually did tag me for those awards, but I'll gladly add your name as a mention for all of them listed here. I'll update it on my Awards Link in a little bit.

Thanks as always for being so supportive and sweet as well as mentioning me here!:)

Cacai M. said....

Wow! Thanks a lot sis.. I will post this ASAP. muahhh!

Cacai M. said....

Hi Star, this is my post of the 4 in 1 awards I received from:

http://www.cacainadjourney.com/2009/03/my-tags-and-awards-from-me-to-you.html

Thanks a lot Star, muahhh!

Cacai M. said....

Hello Star, this is my post of this Heart Tag given by you:

http://www.cacainadjourney.com/2009/03/two-tags-and-one-award-in-row.html

May you see this tag of mine in my post. Thanks a lot! muahhh!

Post a Comment