Total Pageviews

Friday, April 24, 2015

A decisive victory in a battle.

Individual shows a different characteristic in making a decision. It says that if we have no battle in life we have no power to choose.   My question is,.. How the battle affects your life? How victorious you are?  How would you accept the situation if you lost in that battle?  Is there any solution to come if you become a losser?


A lot of question derived from my mind. I consider my life is far beyond I expect.  My path that I took yesterday is different path than today.  Yesterday I had a win and lost situation that makes me realized.  I need to stand of what I facing contrary with my imaginations.  Yet everything is simply possessing different situations that hang me up.

Considering the question HOW THE BATTLE AFFECTS YOUR LIFE?  Of course I might tell it,  Bravo!! Congrats!!  My battle in every journey that I have is a great opportunity to know the things that makes my life change.  I considered my financial status as a battle.  Every one of us of course needs money.  Money gives you freedom a freedom that sometimes we misuse it because money changes our status of living.  I got some lesson in terms of this matter, back in my past, I remember the time that I have nothing but only Five Pesos (P5.00) in my pocket.  I worried and scared that time, but then that moment,  I cried out and asked my God begging Him to provide, then He answered through other people, God used this person who gave me One Hundred Pesos that day.


Praying yes, that’s the only armour that in every fight I have.  My faith in Him that God is a true God who hears my prayer.   After then, I continued my journey believing God is with me all the time.  This is how my battle affects my life, trusting God and surrendering everything with Him is a right decision that I made.  In everything I have is from God sources.  He said at John 14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it."  Praise God!!.  My battle affected my relationship with God...I will tell you later ...

That's all for today...thank you dear for dropping by in A Maiden's Testimony.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

0 comments:

Post a Comment