Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Music Monday #14: Said I love you but I lied by Michael Bolton

I've been invisible for a decade. I miss blogging,I miss to participate in MM. Thanks, at last, I am inspired to open my blog and update it for awhile.

Every moment that I get stressed, I look time for relaxing myself to make me free from tiredness. Listening music is one of my hobby to relax until I got my deep sleep. Since, Michael Bolton is one of my favorite singer, I want to share one of his song that I love to play.

You cant blame me why I am in love of his songs. I was fond collecting his song since I stopped updating my blog. This time I want to share with you guys this song to make you inspire,did you?? I hope so.

So guys, what's-up! be inspire and enjoy!!



Thanks for your time listening A Maiden's Testimony Music Monday


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.
 
PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

9 comments:

stevebethere said....

Nice song, don't see much of him these days

Happy MM!

Namz said....

I agree with Steve, don't see much of him these days. He does have a strings of cool ballads :)

Here's blowing some inspiration your way. Happy MM and have a great week Star.

LadyJava said....

Welcome back to Star and with an awesome song too :)

Happy MM!

Star-chuu said....

@stevebethere, Namz, Ladyjava: Thanks for the comment. And thanks for the warmed welcome. I am inspired to see you here in my home. Happy MM!!

Lainy said....

Welcome back, Hottie Mommy!

I've missed you! Mwah!

Star-chuu said....

@Lainy: Madam Lainy Thanks..heheheh...I missed blogging.

Anonymous

My wife is a big time Michael Bolton fan.

Have a nice day :-)

~Ron

Star-chuu said....

@T.O.Geezer aka~Ron: Thanks for the visit Ron. Cheers for being one of Michael Bolton Fan.

rona said....

haven't heard this one before. Got to listen to it too.

Ronadelle
www.ronadelle.blogspot.com

Post a Comment