Total Pageviews

Friday, September 16, 2011

Missing Someone Special

It is not easy that you are far from someone you love.
Miss you
I have no choice but to accept the reality that I cannot be with him in my entire life. 

I have only one wish, that someday, I gonna stay with him for long just to let him experience the sincerity of my love. I only want to share my days with him, to enjoy the love inside of my heart and to experience again the security of his love every time I am in his side.

My dear I hope everything is ok around you. I always say that I love you more everyday and miss you so much. This song is for you my dear.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

6 comments:

JT said....

I read a lot of your posts. You have a gift. You have a way with words. I enjoyed your blog and I will visit again. I have added myself as a follower.

Star-chuu said....

@JT: Thank you JT for visiting me and for following me too. Thank for the comment. You are most welcome here JT.

Anonymous

Star ~ This was such a beautiful post! I sure do miss Michael Bolton music!! Wanted to let you know I am still praying for you, and I added the requests to my blog. Also, I added your button to my blog, as well! Have a blessed week....and may Jesus surround you with His comfort, peace and love!!! Much love, Alice

Star-chuu said....

@Alice: Thank you so much for being here. I appreciate your time reading my post. I am glad to have a friend like you. Thank you for adding my blog and for the prayers. I keep visiting your blog and I always thankful to God that I have a lot of angels who pray for me and for my love ones. Thank you so much Alice for being one of my angel. God bless..Hugs..

Lainy said....

I thought the JT that commented was Jimmy, LOL! You must have erratic heartbeats, Mommy. Hehehe

Keep strong. Eventhough you get too emotional at times for missing him, I know you're always in his mind and heart.

Keep the love burning!

Hugs!

Anonymous

How long I waited you Jimmytan..my heart says i never miss you..but..all is a lie..everyday she kept hoping that you shall remember her deep in your heart, as you promised.

Post a Comment