Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday Saved-The Best for the Last #9

I would like to say Thank you to Windy of Windmill on the Hill who invited and welcomed my daughter Lollii-pii


Siren of S.E.A. are composed of different professional writers from different countries headed by Windmill of Windmill on the Hill.

What are you waiting for my dear friends and visitors!! visit them now and read more about their life experience and interesting topics they shared. And don't forget to read lolii-pii's first entry entitled NOXIOUS HYPOCRITES.


This is how my daughter LOLLII-PII described herself.....

"I am a typical dreamer who lives in a magical fantasy where fairies and deities exist. I wander around the so-called vast humanity through time. I’ve been into far-away lands where a number of chronicles started to be written. I’ve witnessed how the world stumbled and hungered for food. I saw it vanquish the living hindrance to its civilization. And, i will see its future and its fruits. I am young and vivid. I am me."

Thank you so much for reading Saturday Saved-The Best For the Last #9.





You’re invited to join Saturday Saved – The Best For Last. Please grab this code at [[ WmotH ]] Saturday Saved-The Best For Last link is meant for Saturday Saved participants only

Please enter the your Saturday Saved Post URL by clicking on Master Linky Banner below.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

13 comments:

Windy said....

Hi Star,

Thank you for featuring your daughter as a Featured Author at Siren of South East Asia.

She is a talented writer. Anyone gifted in whatever should be given the latitude and encouragement to excel further. I hope that SoS will be able to do that in some way for her.

Thanks for joining us at Saturday Saved.

Twerlyn said....

she's so maganda and smart! mana sa mami =)

Bill said....

She is a very beautiful girl Star thanks for sharing that with us. Have a great week ahead. See ya :-)

Star-chuu said....

@Windy
Thank you so much Windy for giving her an opportunity to belong in your community. This is one step in preparation in her bright future. God bless!!

Lainy said....

Vyne has the gift and she deserves to be in the roster of featured SOS writers. I am proud of her being the youngest among the Asian writers.

Secondary Roads said....

Lollii-pii is lovely and talented. Thanks for showcasing her here today.

shydub said....

Ang smart namn ng dalaga mo star, very talented and gifted girl. She will be your future writer, she writes well, with good english command and grammar, Tinalo pa ako. Of course all that because of the smart mommy.

Star-chuu said....

@Twerlyn
Lermz, hehehhe...sa kagwapa mana gyud sa akoa...ang pagka smart..wish ko na ma mana nako na sa iya..heheheh..

Star-chuu said....

@Bill
Thanks for the compliment bill, have a great weekdays!!

Star-chuu said....

@Scotty's Princess
Lyn,you know how I love my daughter, I valued my own happiness because of her. I would like to say thank you to all of you who believe of her skills and talents. God bless you my dear friend and stay sweet and lovely. You're such a very special one who supported me in everything. Thanks for all the moments that we've been together in happiest and tsismizzz...time..heheheh..luv yah!!

Star-chuu said....

@Secondary Road
Hello Chuck, lollii-pii struggled a lot in her life since young. Being her mom, I need to guide her and share with her the true essence of life. To let her understand that she is very especial and deserves to be love. Hope all the opportunities will knock in her way and enjoy the fruit of her success in the coming future.

Star-chuu said....

@Shydub
Hehehe..mommy shy...kaulaw kay ang inahan di kabalo mag gamit ug correct grammar .... basta maka english ra ko dire kag maintindihan..mayo nalang kay smart ug maau mag sulat akong lollii-pii, atleast proud si mommy...

Cacai M. said....

hi Te Star, nindot ni'g mga words ning imong anak Te Star. Asa mn ni xa kakuha aning mga beautiful words oi.. very nice to read!

Post a Comment