Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Awards from Secondary Road

It's AWARD TIME!!!!

I received this Award from Chuck of Secondary Roads . Chuck Thank you so much for the awards. I appreciated and treasured this two awards from you, I would like to apologized for the late posting of the following awards:

PERKY BLOGGER AWARD.

This award is a challenge one for me because of the word PERKY meaning; according to Chuck's Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary 10th edition. It says "Briskly self-assured. Jaunty."

I am still learning a lot of things in this blogosland. Maybe, what I need to do is to accept this PERKY BLOGGER AWARD and to be confident of whatever things and ideas that I could share with you guys.

Chuck, now I know you're reaction every time you visited my BLOG, I make you SMILE. Thank you so much because I made you satisfied every time you across in my site.

I am humbly pass the above awards to the following friends and visitors who are jaunty, briskly, cheerful Blogs that makes me SMILE:

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

5 comments:

David Funk said....

Thanks Star for the mention and awards! You rock my dear friend!:)

Stacie said....

Congrats to you all!

""rarejonRez"" said....

wow! awardee pala ako dito! salamat sis! i gotta grab this soon! ;-)

Mara said....

Congrats on the awards :)

Secondary Roads said....

Yes Star, you are a very special person. I always enjoy my daily visits to your blog.
Blessings,
Chuck

Post a Comment