Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 26, 2009

THANK YOU GUYS!!

I want to say THANK YOU to all my friends who wishes me on my birthday. Guys please grab the prayer that I posted below. Once again, thank you and may God bless you all.

djtammy said....


Happy b-day te vilma...naka post na ang mga pictures..hehehe

liza said....

Hi Star! Happy Birthday! May you have many more to come. :p

Mariuca said....

Happy birthday sweetie! I love the pic of u and ur daughter, big hugs on ur special day! :)

shengy said....

hi girl..happy birthday...


ShedLife said....

happy happy birthday star... God Bless u always..mwahh


""rare*jonRez"" said....

Happy birthday sis! Despite the odd and struggles in life, I can tell you're very much blessed. God bless you even more! ;-)

Scotty's Princess said....

Witwew!!

You rock, Te V! You're drop dead gorgeous! I heart your pics! But heart you more! ;-)

Happy Birthday and may God bless you more and more!

Kloggers/Polly said....

I hope that you had a really lovely birthday. What a beautiful photograph of you and your daugher. :)

David Funk said....

I love the pics, and you are absolutely beautiful!

Happy Birthday my dear friend!

Twerlyn said....

wala jud ako batasan te V, abi ko kaedad lang ta mao Star lang tawag ko sa imo. sos oi sori kaau.

Belated Hapi Bday to you =)

Bigdaddyrichard said....

Happy Birthday. Remain strong...and affectionate always.

juliana said....

wishing you all the best on your birthday and throughout the year.

God bless!

Secondary Roads said....

I hope your day was special. Best wishes on this, your next journey around the sun. May you know much love and laughter.
-- Chuck

Bill said....

Hey Star happy birthday to your site. I am checking out your Saturday saved. Have a great weekend my friend.

Windmill said....

Happy Birthday Star and a very good Sunday morning to you and your daughter.

I copied and pasted this lovely counselling essay.

I running my last lap in my life. God willing, I shall have another decade or so to live - who knows?

Certain realities grab more distinctly when one is at my age - it's not mid life crisis.

Just my thought that life isn't what it is all made out to be and Home is reduced to a matter of Faith.

Thanks for sharing another great piece with us on your Saturday Saved.

Have a great weekend there.



 border=



THE PRAYER

Dear Jesus,

Thank you for the gift of life, and for the blessing to be among those who know that you are the son of God.

Thank you for the gift of sight that let me see the wondrous things You made, and for my soul to help me see beyond my sight.

Thank you for all the things and especially my heart which You placed magnetic seeds of seeds of grace that draw me forever to Your LOVE.

I know You hold me forever in the palm of Your hand and shield me with Your Holy Place. Yet as years pass by, Lord, I fear the yoke of sickness and pain and worry how my life will end.

And so I humbly come to ask You, Lord, that when my time comes to leave here below, do not call me by sudden death, not by accident that tears the body apart, not by illness that leaves the mind confused or the senses impaired; not at the mercy of evil forces, not with a heart filled with hate or a body racked with pain; not abandoned; lonely, without love or care, not by my own hand in a moment of despair.

Jesus, let death come as a gentle friend to sit and linger with me until You call my name.

Then let me enter Your Heavenly Home to receive Your final gift of grace to be near You forever and look upon the divine countenance on your Holy Face.

Amen.






Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

10 comments:

David Funk said....

Star, this is exactly why so many people adore you in the community. I was not expecting this at all, but I admire someone that thinks so highly of their friends as well as appreciates birthday wishes like this.

Thanks Star!:)

Twerlyn said....

wow! thanks for the love-link ate V, daghan jud nagmahal nimo ba.=)

Bill said....

Thanks my dear friend Star this is so thoughtful of you and i do truly appreciate it. You are a true friend and am glad that i can call you one of my friends. Have a great week my friend.

Forgetful Princess said....

Te vilma, daghan salamat :-) Igrab jud naku ning prayers te :-) post pa jud nimo akong nawong..lolz

shydub said....

Pag mabait talaga ang daming friends na nagmamahal tulad mo star. you are so lucky to have found nice friends on the web. keep smiling star and happy birthday again. hhmmm parang walang nadagdag sa age ahh, mas lalo pang sumiseksi si mommy.
May award nga pala ako sayo star grab pag tapos na ang birthday party, marami pa bang LO diyan ehhehe
http://www.tsangreqz.com/2009/07/award-from-klivengood.html

Ron Centeno said....

That's what happens when you are very nice to your friends. I would like to thank you for being there despite my long absence.

Kadir said....

I came here to drop my card. But I do want to wish you in this beautiful occasion. Happy Birthday!!! Fortunately Tomorrow is my birthday.

inbound call center said....

Are you here in Philippines or living somewhere else. I have added you in our partner page http://www.welive2care.com/links. expecting a link back to you.

Claw Machines said....

still single?
http://cebuimage.blogspot.com/

Claw Machines said....

are you here in the Phils or outside Phils

Post a Comment