Total Pageviews

Monday, June 8, 2009

New EC Widget

To my regular visitors, droppers, and friends, I would like to inform you that I change my EC drop widget from this lovely baby

to this new born lovely and sweet lady


I would like to thanks Twinks of TwinkleToe Writing Space for her unselfish time for the make over of my new lay-out. She made me pretty and adorable because of this new EC widget and new lay-out of my blog.

So guys, if you think that you're blog lay-out looks boring, I can assure you that my friend Twinks can help you to improve you're theme lay-out. Just visit her blog Twinkletoe Writing and leave a message in her chatbox.

Sis Twinks thanks again for your precious time and patience for making my new lay-out. I'm so sorry if I posted it late, better late than never...hehehe...

I also want to extend my apology to my following friends;
David of Basic Blogonomics
Shydub of Simple Happy Life
Windmill of Windmill on the Hill

for the award they pass on, I promise that I will post it soon. Thank you so much for your kindness and for including me in the award, I treasured the entire award you pass on me.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

15 comments:

Bill said....

hi Star i really like your new badge i have it on my site under my friends badges. Have a great week my friend.

Unknown said....

Ang bait mo naman star, how are feeling now? hope you will get better soon. Im gonna missed that lovely baby there. i like that widget though. btw, I tagged you with the name quiz, grab it if okay na health mo.
Pindot ko imu mga kurinkong(ads) dri star aron kasapi sd bisag sensiyo lng hehehe

David Funk said....

Star, you post those awards whenever you want. I'm still going to keep passing them to you.

BTW, I like the new badge as well.

Best wishes my dear friend!:)

Unknown said....

What a lovely surprise both your new blog look and your badge/avatar are delightful.

janis said....

love the new widget! :D

Mara said....

I like your new badge :) Ganda!

Cacai M. said....

Hello Te Star, your new badge is very nice! I love it!

Anyway, I will grab this time to give your recent awards-- it's in here:
http://www.cacainadjourney.com/2009/06/perky-blogger-and-your-blog-makes-us.html

HOpe you will grab it at your most convenient time.. it's waiting of you..

muahhh! see yah!

Grampy said....

Hi Star. You had a nice blog before and it still is great. I love your sexy badge.
Thanks for visiting Grampys Place.

Star-chuu said....

@Bill
Hi Bill, thanks for grabbing my badges and be a part of you're friend list.

Star-chuu said....

@shydub
Hahaha!! ikaw na gyud na shy..bahala na sensiyo lang kay $ man na..start na ko mag post ug mga award shy human na klase namo...

Star-chuu said....

@David Funk
Thanks David, you know I am guilty if I can't post all the awards that I received from you and from other friends who pass on to me. Have a great day dear friend.

Star-chuu said....

@Kloggers/Polly
Thank you Polly and for a regular visit too..hope you won't get bored by passing in my page.

Star-chuu said....

@Janis and Mara
Thanks Janis and Mara for the compliments hope you will not stop visiting and dropping in my site.

Star-chuu said....

@Cacai
Cai another award hehehe..thank you so much I will post it soon..take care always friend.

Star-chuu said....

@Grampy
Hi Grampy thanks for the visit again..and for the linky love..I grab the opportunity to be part of you're weekly love link and the same is it my honor to belong in the circle of you're friends, God bless you and you're family.

Post a Comment