Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Emergency Call

I received an emergency call from my sister. She is asking me to stay for awhile in Digos City to manage the business. My sister suffering the kidney infection a reason why her doctor advices her to confine immediately in the hospital to monitor her condition.

I hope that my boss will allow me to take a leave from my work tomorrow and be back after her medication. Maybe, I will stay there for one week or more days to take charge the business. I do hope and pray that everything will go on smoothly and back in normal.

Dear friends, hope you won't be able to forget to visit me here and to my regular droppers, I would like to extend my early apology for not returning back my EC drop in your badge, starting tomorrow. I promise to visit you all if ever that I back home.

I need also you're prayer for the treatment of my sister. I hope and pray that she will recover her health very soon.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

10 comments:

""rarejonRez"" said....

oh i am sorry to hear that sis! i hope and pray that your sister will get that desired health back.... God bless her!

Unknown said....

Thats a sad new star, sorry to hear about your sis. My prayer for your sis for quick recovery.

Liza said....

I'm sorry to hear about your sister. My thoughts and prayers are with her and your whole family. I hope she gets well soon.

Bill said....

I hope she will be feeling better real soon my friend. I will keep her in my prayers.

Kevin said....

Hi!
I hope that she gets well soon!

Stacie said....

I hope that your sister gets to feeling better. Have a safe trip! Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Secondary Roads said....

Prayers are going out for your sister. Hope she is well soon. There are two awards for you today on Secondary Roads.

Mar said....

I hope that your sister will be better soon. God bless!

Mara said....

Aww. I hope your sister gets well soon.

UPrinting said....

Sorry to hear about this. I hope she's better now. :( My prayers are with her.

Post a Comment