Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another Award from Shydub



My blog is Over the Top. I received this award two months ago from Shydub of Simple Happy Life. I remember when I was still a neophyte blogger, while hopping in a Simple Happy Life Blog, and read her articles, I tried to leave a comment in her page though I am hesitate to do it, as I am afraid that she will ignore me. But, I prove myself that I am wrong, because of the first comment the friendship begin.

SHYDUB is an amiable kind of person, she is also a very supportive friend, she offered her votes in my writing competition (Blog to the world Blog for you and me) Blogoversary of Lainy's Musings.

Shydub was over the top blog thats why I shall advice you to visit her blog and become her friends too. Thanks sis Shy for this wonderful award sorry for the late post.

Rules
To receive this award your blog must be exceptional in design and content; presenting us with new knowledge, a sense of style, or at times just giving us a smile!
Each recipient of the award will acknowledge the person who honored them with the award

Now I want to pass this on
Twinks of Twinkletoe Writing Space
krislea of Krislea's World
maxi of HealthBeyond.com
DJ Tammy of Anything Under the Sun
Roselie of Teacher techie says
Chinky of ChinkyMel's Corner
Recel of My Written xPressions
Cacai of Cacais StEp and JoUrNey
Iyangg of Bali Island_Love
Lilrascal of Thought of the Day
Lollii-pii of La-la Landia

So guys, what are you waiting for? you can grab the OVER THE TOP AWARD and pass on to you're friends. Enjoy passing!!!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

10 comments:

""rarejonRez"" said....

I'm over-the-top? Seriously? But how, why, when? Hahaha! Thank you so much sis for the acknowledgment! Tapulan man kaayo ko karong mga panahona oi. But I'll claim this soon! ;-) Thanks a lot!

Unknown said....

ahhhhh grabe naman recognition and acknowledgement sis Im touched. thanks for the kind words and warm friendship. I still remember though my first comment in your post, the 200 pesos money capture my attention asking if its enough for your girls allowance that your ex is you knowwwww... hehehehe. Thanks again star, Im glad to be one of your friend in this blogland. you are over the to sis.

Cacai M. said....

Wow Te Star, thanks a lot! muahhh! I will post this soon.. ty!

ChinkyGirLMeL said....

you really are over the top. you deserve that award. =) awwww...and thank you so much for passing it on to me.

Star-chuu said....

@"rare*jonRez""
hahaha...sobra pa sa top sis, wala'y problema sis baskin next year pa nimo e post..heheh..as long as dili mo kalimtan. you are all deserve the award sis. Thank you so much for your presence.

Star-chuu said....

@shydub
sis, i would like to thanks for you're being friendly. I cherished those moment when you commented me back, suggested a site of blog lay-out which I am asking before..i really depressed that time because of my boring blog=lay-out. Di gyud taka makalimtan sis. kay tungod ato nag explore explore ko..heheh.

Star-chuu said....

@Cacai M.
Thanks also Cai..you deserve the award and thanks too sa mga award..

Star-chuu said....

@ChinkyGirLMeL
Hello Chinky, thanks too, you also deserve to have the award Miss Pretty Chinky. Na miss taka ha..busy gyud ka kaau..thanks sa visit chinky.

Stacie said....

Congrats to all of you!

Cacai M. said....

Hello Te Star, am back of this post for this:

http://www.cacainadjourney.com/2009/05/8-tag-and-over-top-award.html

Thanks a lot Te Star.. lab yah! tc always! muahhh!

Post a Comment