Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 3, 2009

THANK YOU!!

TO LAINY of LAINY's MUSINGS

I want to thank and congratulate Lainy for the success of her BLOGOVERSARY!! and to all the contestants who participated in this event- the Lainy’s Hottest Blogoversary Writing Competition: A Bloggers Celebration. I am honored to be part of the said writing contest. The contest contributed a big controversy that caught the attention of readers and friends. LAINY's BLOGOVERSARY is a REMARKABLE CONTEST that I participated. I considered it as a challenge on my skills and I proved to myself that writing is truly difficult if your principle is to impress. Writing is to express and share our insights and sentiments about things and our personal experiences, and this would be a good principle and ultimate goal as we engage in writing.

See, Lainy, if you haven't encouraged me to write, I will never discover that I have "some" writing skills. This is one of my big achievements, Lainy. Thank you so much for accepting my entry as valid.

TO MY FRIENDS and VISITORS

I want to extend my MILLION THANKS for casting your votes and leaving your great comments about my PIECE. I appreciate and treasure your support. Once again thank you, without you, I can't be in the list of winners.

TO THE JUDGES

I ACKNOWLEDGE and RECOGNIZE the three JUDGES who made their valuable critics for every contestant's entry. We know that it is hard to be a judge for 26 participants and be a judge. Scrutinizing the entries of the 26 participants is hard to take but you still had to do your job for this contest. Your criticisms are the best part and I truly value them, as a novice writer, I am afraid to open up myself.. And now, I have proven that I am wrong, being one of the winners, 5th place as evidence hereto. Thank you so much SIR/MADAM for the great and unbiased results of your reviews.

TO THE WINNERS CONGRATULATIONS!!

MAJOR PRIZE WINNERS WEIGHTED AVERAGE
1st: ZORLONE 2.39
2nd: MY WRITTEN xPRESSIONS 2.32
3rd: TWERLERMZ BLOG 1.8
4th: IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER 1.6
5th: THE MAIDEN’S TESTIMONY 1.55
6th: TWINKLETOE WRITING SPACE 1.54
7th: JOYS IN LIFE 1.4

SPECIAL AWARDEES WEIGHTED AVERAGE
Best Storyteller:

1.66

Readers Choice:

0.73

LUCKY CONTESTANT

No. 18- HOME BUDDIES

* Please see screen capture HERE.



CONGRATULATIONS to us, because of this contest we build a good relationship.

TO ALL THE SPONSORS
A BIG THANKS to all the sponsors who supported the aforesaid CONTEST.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

14 comments:

Lainy said....

Whoaaa!

Beautifully expressed! Well done, Ate V!

Congratz! You made it and as I have always been telling you, you CAN do it!

""rarejonRez"" said....

ahhh grabe oi. ka-ganda naman ng lay-out dito! i lurrrvvv it! hehe..

and oh.... congratulations to u sis! and me, too! hahaha! and to each and everyone who contributed to the success of the contest! such a grand event indeed!

Twinks said....

Morning Te! whoa! congratulations to you! and me!! and to all of us! yay!!!!

mwahugs!

Mariuca said....

Congrats Star for coming in 5th! Wishing you bigger blogging success, love and hugs! :)

Mariuca said....

Hi Star, I have a special award, for you, CONGRATS! :)

David Funk said....

I agree with Lainy. This was very said. I'm glad Lainy was there to give you encouragement because I wouldn't have met you otherwise either.

Congrats on your finish in the contest and I appreciate your heartfelt thoughts about it, too!

MaxiVelasco said....

hello star. i guess it's my first time to be here in your blog and i am glad to find this one. great blog!

anyway, are you the "star" who had been with twinks, tammy, lainy and others last saturday? inggit ako sa inyo. hehe!

anyway, twinks was a friend since college days. we worked together at st. elizabeth hospital, too. and until now, we're great friends. inf act, ninang nga ako ni F.

met tammy on blogosphere and became friends with her and her sister, too.

hay.. i just wish i was there to meet you, too. kainggit talaga.

anyway, hae a great day!!!

maxi of www.healthnbeyond.com and www.ovahcoffee.com

Star-chuu said....

@Scotty's Princess
Thanks lyn, without you who encouraged me, then, I am not here.

@rare*jonrez
Hi sis, thanks kay kung di ko nagsali ug contest wala taka na amiga..congrats sa atoang tanan. New Lay-out..hehehe thanks kay Twinks...gwapa na gani sa personal, gwapa pa gyud mag lay-out..thanks nagustuhan nyo new Lay-out ko.

@Twinks
Sis, hehehe..Thank you so much for the lay-out..call lang ko nimo if kanus a ta mag date...hope available ka liwat.

@Mariuca
Hi Mariuca, Thanks for the award, I already grabbed it soon to be post.

@David Funk
YEs, if I didn't participated I never met you and same with other bloggers. You are all friendly and I want to thanks for that.

@MaxiVelasco
Wow, Maxi your from Gensan and you did work here in St. Elizabeth. Unta pagbalik mo mag aybol pod ta para ma meet pod taka sa personal. I am glad that twinks become my friend to. Happy gyud me kaau. Thanks naging blogger ako nadagdagan akong mga friendship.

zorlone said....

Hello!

I left a message here before, pero baka di ko na click ang submit button... :((

I hope you are doing well! Writing is a passion and you have the makings of a passionate writer. Congratulations to you Star! I am glad to have a friend like you.

Z

maxiVelasco said....

hello Star! i've already added your blog on my blogroll as A maiden's testimony.

thank you for adding me here, ha. pasensya na if medyo na late... naging medyo busy eh. hehe.

mwah. thanks for being a friend!

maxi of www.healthnbeyond.com
www.ovahcoffee.com
www.maxispages.blogspot.com

Rosilie said....

ate vilms!
COngrats! hhahahahhah! natagam na ka sa contest? BTW, happy mothers day pud! TC always! mwa.

Lainy said....

Te V! Missed you!

I wonder why Rose keeps using the word "NATAGAM"... I have read she used that word from a number of comment forms. I haven't read that word in this post or have I gone ancient and needs to learn how to read????

It's hard when people keeps putting words into someone's mouth...

Arlene said....

congratulations Star! Pareho tayo if no one encouraged me to write down my thoughts then am not in this blogging world.

Star-chuu said....

@Zorlone
Doc Z, thanks also. You're a great writer doc Z and I appreciate all I read from your site. That's why you deserve the entire award. Congratulations Doc Z. without this event hindi tayo naging friend. God bless always Doc.

@maxiVelasco
Hi maxi, na add na kita, e add ko pa yong dalawa mong site..thanks max ha friendly ka talaga..Ingat ka lagi..

@Rosilie
Hi Rose, ano bayan!!! di ako natagam..I appreciate the judges critics, because of this contest, I learn a lot and it takes a big challenge in my writing skills, I know how dumb I am, I accept my weakness. Anyway, I looked the meaning of mediocre...hahahahha.....no comment, because I know wheres my brain belong. Importante makasulat ko sa akong ginabati..hehehhee...

@scotty's princess
Hi lyn..miss you too, grabe undang ko ug ym kay wala nako ka chat...hehehe..may ara pagid nangakid sa akoa...ti wala eh...mayo nalang busy ko pirme kag kapoy kaya lang nagkasakit ko asta karon nag abot ka maysakit gyapon ko...thanks sa malambing mo nga mga kamot nga naghilot sa akoa kagaina..heheheh...makita lang taka mawala na akong stress...hehehee...

@Arlene
Hi mam arlene...kumusta kana! thanks sa pag bisita ha...hehehe..long time no see.
Well, salamat nalang kay atleast dili pa ulihi sa atoa mag sulat.

Post a Comment