Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 31, 2009

May Top Ten Droppers

I would like to thanks my loyal droppers for making their best time in clicking my widget. I really appreciate it. So, guys thanks again for dropping your EC here nonstop.

Glitter Graphics

Here are my friendly and loyal EC droppers:
Secondary Roads 31
Cacai''s Step and Journey 30
Yummy-as-can-be - 30
The Modern Mom - 30
New - 30
Lisgold - 30
A Simple Life - 30
Mommy's Little Corner - 30
Moms...check nyo - 30
Life's sweet and spices -30

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

8 comments:

Liza said....

You are so welcome Star! I love coming here. :)


Mommy's Little Corner
A Simple Life
Moms... Check Nyo

Modern Mom said....

Yeehah! I'm glad I made it again here. :D

Happy Sunday.

Maria said....

It's been a pleasure. Thanks for linking.

Cacai M. said....

Hello Te Star, thanks a lot for the linky love post. I will always be here supporting you! And thanks a lot for the comment on my post. Tc always there.. and be well soon huh? regards to your intelligent daughter Lollii and to your cutie baby boy. muahhugs!

Star-chuu said....

@Liza
Hi Mommy Liz, you're my best loyal dropper as always. Thank you so much for your patient in dropping ec. You're the best mommy!!

Star-chuu said....

@Modern Mom
Hello Modern Mom!! yes you are all perfect mom..thank you so much for you're lovely and loyalty ec dropped.

Star-chuu said....

@Maria
Hi Maria, you are all deserve to be link..thanks for dropping ec.

Star-chuu said....

@Cacai
Hi Cai, thank you again..i had already kiss and hugs them for you...actually, I miss commenting and reading..I hope that my night class will finish soon. I really need rest. Have a great day and God bless to you and to your family.

Post a Comment