Total Pageviews

Monday, March 16, 2009

"BLOG TO THE WORLD; BLOG FOR YOU AND ME"

Life was chronically of waste for me before, having none to listen to my cries at night and none to keep me at ease. This was my world and I’ve dreamed not of existing in the same nightmares again. I went to ups and down of life – it was merely like standing and falling again in life’s ebb and flow not until I found the solution to my destitute oppressions which aid much to my experimental personality and furthermore, in my behavior. It was then, I found freedom. The freedom I’ve longed before… the freedom to express myself…the lliberty to have those flamboyant individuals care. This is when I discover my BLOG.

I am a neophyte on the BLOGOSPHERE and was quite anxious over the attention, as I was encouraged to belong in this category and used the sovereign that might help myself to develop and awaken my unused cells for this another skill offered by the technology around this world.

Blogging is one of the most famous journal of every individual, a liberty to convey our uniqueness of verdict, sharing our precedent incident, and update our modern time. To be a novelist of my own anecdote is a gigantic completion of being a simple blogger like me, I never anticipate that I, being a pitiable critic, frightened to engrave something else, scared to know that some of my reader will disparage my barren story, but, unmerited of what I expect, when I become one of the passenger of the ship, of which the destination of the journey to forever brought me to a wonderful world, a place which instantly enlightened my anxious feelings, a decision that I will never regret. I can’t see myself neither did I know myself without the help of this Sweet Princess of Blogging, a Princess who possesses everything, she was known as LAINY of Lainy’s Musing, with a certain piquant quality, and as a result, she charmed all who were in her presence. Her ideas intend to seek her fortune with all prowesses’ she brought to her endeavors.

A knowledgeable and gifted writer that caught everybody’s attention, a whole of fame in this world, those who don’t really know her Lainy a. k. a. Scotty's Princess, yes, the one we called LAINY of LAINY’s MUSING, offers herein the

together with her Sponsors, to wit:


A Closet for Limitless Adventure | A Freelance Designer's Blog | A Life to Remember | A Moment to Exhale | A Mommy in Manila | A Simple Life | A Taste of Both Worlds | Adventures of a Fitness Diva | All Blog Contest | Also Mommy | AnGeLs In My Life | Another Contest | Arts and Entertainment Center | Ask Ms Recipe | Babette's Definitely MAYBE! | Blazing Minds | Briggs Time for Escapades | Chronic Chic Talk | Computer Technology Gadgets | Confessions of a Fitness Diva | Daily Stop | Dancing in Midlife Tune | Dark Angel | eastcoastlife | elai's haven | e-Pamilya | Erikson's Home | Erlinda's Wandering Thought | Everything Has a Reason | Everything PLUS the Kitchen Sink | Everything Under the Sun | Filipino Online Community | Fragments of Thoughts... A Piece of Life | Girls are Made of Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice | God's Best Gift | Happy Family | Healthy Living and Lifestyle | Heart Random | History of Supernova and Sweet Pain | Homemade Beads Jewelry and More | I Thought So | iLUVcontest | I'm Walking on Sunshine | In My Kitchen | In the Eyes of the Beholder | Iowahippiechick | JoyOz Photography | Joys in Life | Juliana's Lair | Juliana's World | KiSsMi | Kokey Gadgets | Kusinera sa Amerika | Kutsara at Tinidor | La vida es hermosa | Life's Journey | Life's Sweets and Spices | Lifetime Mom | Make or Break | Mama ASID's E N T R E P O D | Mariuca's Perfume Gallery | Medan Daily | Moments of My Life | Mommy's Little Corner | moms... check nyo | My Online Adventures | My Barefoot Journey | My Blog Says | My Country Home | My Crossroads | My Kitchen | My Library | My Life and Family Journey | My Life's Collections | My Online Diary | My Piece of Paradise | My So Called Life | My So-Called World | My Whole New World | My Written xPressions | nameSherry | NetSource | News2Buzz | Night Clicks | Nita's Corner | Nita's Random Thoughts | Novice Master | Pinoy Medical Doctor | Praning's Shoutout | Random Ramblings | Random Thoughts | Rare Ordinary Thoughts | Serendipity | Serradinho | Sherry Contest | Sherry Rambling | Shopping | Show Me Your Interest | Simply Shinade | SimplyWP | Sir Robbie Rob | Sushi Freak | Symphony of Love | Take a Coffee Break... | Taste Buds | Technology Talks | THE DESIGNERS BLOG | The Designer's Chic | The Lady Programmer | The Maiden's Testimony | The Modern Mom | The Painted Veil | The Reporter | There is Happiness | Things About Computer | Thomas Travel Tales | Thomas Web Links | Through the Rain | Towts 4U | Twerlermz Blog | Twinkletoe Writing Space | Twins Happiness | walkingnewspaper | Web Blog of Greg Mathews | Web Blog of Sapimoto | What Have You | Windmill on the Hill | Wishing on a Falling Star | Wonderful Things in Life | Words of Love

for this challenging and remarkable competition of her era, with her famous BLOGS:

Lainy’s Musings

This is the most awaited moment that I anticipate, a moment to say everything from the unfathomable heart, uttering THANK YOU is not ENOUGH. This is not a rivalry just to win the fabulous prizes, but a genuinely appreciation for the only Lainy of this world. Aside from the above unique qualities she owned, she possesses a lot of good qualities as a human, she is a munificent person who shared her talent not only with me but to all the peers she knows who need her helping hand.

Through LAINY of Lainy's Musings, I met;

1. UNCLE CHE of azblogging and novicemaster,is an individual who offered me a hand by the time I needed someone's idea and it was the first time that I met a great person of extreme wisdom who healed my depression. We became acquaintances who offers smiles to one another;


2. SIR AVEL of Bariles Republic's Gensantos, through Lainy, I and my daughter experienced those events that helped us a lot; To be acquainted with other bloggers, it aid to our whole being, we've been also part of the The 2nd Mindanao Blogging Summit held here in General Santos City, known as "the Tuna Capital City", last October 25-26, 2008, the untold experience that helped our personality, resulting to being aggressive in a diverse activities in our city, thanks to Lainy for being the bridge to a different experience that we had, I and my daughter Xiao became a member of GENSANTOS BLOGGERS, through the leadership of our very own SIR AVEL, time for me to say sorry, since, I haven't yet post those events we've been together, an apology to our very own Bariles.com, because of my occupied time, promise to post it later;



3. DJ TAMMY of Anything Under the Sun and ROSILIE of my Blog, both SOCSARGEN BLOGGERS and sisters, who became our comrades and been acquainted in every event in our city;

4. Ally of "In the Eyes of the Beholder" - the sweet and amiable cousin of Lainy.


Lainy's friends, who were painted in my mind every time she talks about these bloggers:

1. WINDMILL of WINDMILL OF THE HILL , aside from Uncle Che, she talks more about windmill, I laughed every time she shared those humorous pictures of her different mode as she passed by to windmill site;

Behind this competition, Windmill offered her unconditional time by helping the most awaited challenging of Lainy's Contest preparation, Thanks for her precious time for the successful preparation of LAINY's Hottest Blogoversary;

2. POLLY, of Ramdom Ramblings, her friend who shared a lot of things in her fashion blog;

3. JESSIE of the REPORTER NEWS and EVENTS, her first "closest Filipino blogger friend";

4. Marzie of Mariuca, her unselfish friend who shared some of her knowledge about the codes to lainy's JS kit;

5. TWINKS of Twinkletoe Writing Space, her friend and a blogger from General Santos City.


The TOP bloggers whom I am eager to meet; my regular visitor and commenter:

1. Mariuca - Wishing On A Falling Star

2. Shydub - Simply Happy Life

3. Chinkygirlmel - Chinky Mel's Corner

4. Yui Kei Hui - Positive Men

5. Miquette - Strawberry Anarchy

6. Cacai - Cacais StEp and JournEy

7. Liza - A Simple Life

8. Maria - Life's sweets and spices

9. Joel - Big Boys Have Toys too

10. Merydith - Whatever Comes To My Mind

The principle of being in the blogosphere is to be an author of our own story and to be a traveler to the different lives of others. Revealing the inimitability of ideas of different authors, the beauty of their thoughts which they humbly share to their readers, affected the sensitivity of a person. “We are like the root connected to the different parts of one body, whatever root we belong, either we’re thin or thick, we’re healthy or unhealthy, we’re weak or strong, we’re still united in ONE BODY for ONE PURPOSE”

Come and be a part to this beneficial group, a crowd with a good affiliation to any creature regardless of the culture and race we belong.

THANK YOU miss SCOTTY'S PRINCESS, I salute you for this great Idea and I'm glad I was part of this COMPETITION and how nice it is to travel with you since, you let me take my JOURNEY TO FOREVER, and welcome me to your LAINY’S MUSINGs, and I enjoy hanging out to KUERDAS and a big opportunity to look around in the Certified Fashionable Chic, this is A Maiden's Testimony.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

23 comments:

Mariuca said....

WOW Star, is this ur entry for Lainy's contest? It's superb sweetie, good luck to you! :):):)

Lainy said....

ATe Vi,

Thanks for your submission and for all your efforts. Even if you were able to post this ahead of Twerlyn, I had no choice but to declare Twerlyn's entry as the first valid submitted because it was completed before you did. I had to wait for yours to complete all that is required of you.

Now I can finally say, you are OFFICIALLY in! You are the second valid entry.

Goodluck!

Yeo KeeHui said....

I can sense your confidence, your commitment, and your joy in writing. I have read it through and through and I am happy for you, for you have found the real you. All the best. The world needs your talents.

Star-chuu said....

@Mariuca
Hello, Mariuca, thanks for your comment, I haven't finish yet my entry when you read it...I hope you can pass by again and read my complete entry and vote for me. Thanks and God bless.

Star-chuu said....

@Scotty's Princess
Thank you so much lyn, this is my opportunity to join in your Blog anniversary's competition, to tell the world that your the one who encouraged me to be part in this Blogosphere, I enjoy what I am doing because of blogging, U help me to diverse my emptiness.

Star-chuu said....

@yeokeehui@gmail.com
Thanks yeokee for the compliments, I am not good enough, but I am trying to learn more and more, I really like the way you write, and I am one of your avid fan. God bless.

Anonymous

I too am eager to meet you. I've always admired people who take on life's challeges head on.

Star-chuu said....

@Joel
Thank you Joel, I am just a bit lucky when I found myself here in the blogosphere, I met a lot of people and change my boring daily routine..thank you so much for visiting my page, its my pleasure to welcome my all new friends and hope that I can meet more friends in this world. BEcause Friends is a blessing.

Anonymous

I'm glad star your blog is back, I wish I know how to make blog layout planning to make a new blog someday. BTW, I read you entry twice now, It's incredible. You are such brave strong person to face all this challenges in life by yourself, and raise your girl on your own. I admire your courage star. goodluck to you girl!

Anonymous

You really have the potential in writing star, like your entry, goodluck again!

Star-chuu said....

@shydub
Hi shy, thank you so much for the compliments, even me, myself couldn't believe that I can write this things...I consider myself as a dumb..but no harm for trying, I know I need to exercise myself by reading and reading, practice and practice until I can make all perfect...Have a blessed day shy..your blog is the most appreciated and i love visiting your page.

""rarejonRez"" said....

the maiden's testimony to blog to the world is simply amazing! what else there is to say? great job to you sis! :)

and good luck, too!

it's my first time here and i have enjoyed my stay! :) regards!

Star-chuu said....

@""rare"jonrez""
Hi sis, thanks for visiting, what I can say, your a great novelist and I appreciated you so much, thanks for being friendly too, i do visit your lovely page sis, and I am one of your avid reader. God bless and goodluck.

Anonymous

You have known and is still in the process of knowing more people through blogging. That is very interesting. I have never met anyone yet in person but am looking forward to it once a chance pass my way. ^^

twinks said....

Hi Star,
I'm speechless. I don't know what to say. Your entry is awesome. Your words blew me away. I didn't expect the special mention. I am looking forward to meeting you in person. Hope we all can meet one day.
Btw, I will add you in my blogroll. Thanks. and see you around. Goodluck! ^_^

ally said....

hi te!!! thanks for also featuring me here!!! hehehe... great post! congrats!!!

Bill said....

You are a very talented Writer. I came upon your site from Lanny's site. I enjoyed reading this and feel like i know a little about you now. I hope you have a great week.

Star-chuu said....

@Details@
Hi, thanks for the comment, this is because of Lainy, she is one who encouraged me to be part of it. Before I am not interested in blogging, but when she talks more about friends she met and shares a lot of ideas she gathered. I took myself some chances to be part of her world.

Star-chuu said....

@Twinks
Hi sis, Lainy mentioned you always with me. Everytime, we attended the gensantos bloggers she always mentioning your name. Thanks atleast here we become friend and hope to meet you soon..Good luck too and hope you enjoy this holy week.

Star-chuu said....

@Bill
Hi Bill, thanks for the kind words. I hope that I could be a good writer, I am not satisfied of my writings, but i know how my readers understand me. What i know, I write it all from my heart that could touch the heart of my readers. Thanks also for adding me in your list of friends. God bless and more power.

The Fitness Diva said....

Wow! Love your straight from the heart, sharply detailed way of writing your feelings.

You get my vote! ;)

Keep on writing! ;)

Star-chuu said....

@Fitness Diva
Hi Diva, thanks for casting your votes in my entry, and for the appreciation.

Cacai M. said....

Hello Star, congrats for the fifth place in this contest! muahhh! God bless you more my friend.. you know that am always here supporting you.. just don't hesitate to ask other time if you then enter another one, am always here for you my friend.. muahhh! tc as always and regards to your cutify and lovely baby..

Post a Comment