Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Awards from Cacai and DJ TAMMY

Hi Cacai!!, thanks for this beautiful award. I am very happy, as you had included me as one of your friends here in the blogosphere, thanks for visiting my blog everyday and for being a part of your friendship club.

" SISTERHOOD AWARD"


This award represents sisterhood, a relation between me and fellow bloggers, a touching award that I received from Cacai, the author of Cacais StEp and JoUrNeY, please follow the direction, to wit:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Another Friendship Award!!!!


" PERFECT BLEND OF FRIENDSHIP!"

The heart represents love and friendship, an award that means a lot to me. Being a neophyte in this blogosphere, I started only with one friend- the one who encouraged me to be part in this world. For you Lainy of Lainy's Musings, thank you so much for building a good friendship not only in our work place but also in this type of world. I am also forwarding this PERFECT BLEND OF FRIENDSHIP AWARD to my following friends who visit my blog and to those people who means a lot in my life:

1. Mr. MK - my very special friend , one of the author of Christian Java Shop

2. Uncle Che - the author of azblogging

3. Shydub - the author of Simple Happy Life

4. David - the author of Basic Bloganomics

5. Yeo Kee Hui - the author of Positive Men

6. Recel - the author of My Written xPressions

7. Vijay Anand - the author of Sweetychocoswithecstacy

8. Twinks - author of Twinkletoe Writing Space

9. Mariuca - author of Wishing on a Falling Star

10. Chinky - author of ChinkyMel's Corner


-------UBER AWARD FROM DJTAMMY--------

Hmmmm...another AWARD from SEXY DJTAMMY.thanks for this Uber AMAZING BLOG AWARD. Wow!! this is awesome... through this award, I felt the warm welcome of my friendly fellow bloggers in this blogosphere.

Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:

  • inspires you
  • makes you smile and laugh
  • or maybe gives amazing information
  • a great read
  • has an amazing design
  • and any other reasons you can think of that makes them
  • uber amazing

The rules of this award are:

* Copy the badge and put the logo on your blog sidebar or post.

* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!

* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.

* Share the love and link to this this post and to the person you received your award from.

* Come back and comment here so that your link could be added to the master list of awardees.

I'm going to pass this award to the following bloggers:

Vyne - the author of La-la Marionette

Joel - the author of Big Boys Have Toys too

Mommy Glen - the author of Mom Glen's Jornal

Ally - author of In the Eyes of The Beholder

To Cacai and Tammy, thanks for this appreciable award, sorry for the delayed post of the above mention AWARDS.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

7 comments:

shydub said....

Thats a whole bunch of award you have there star, that only shows you are such a great person and a very good friend that you have millions and gazillions of friendzzz in this blogworld. Thanks again friendship for remembering me. ok ra post ko to tomorrow my virus called tapul,laziness,katamaran is in my head and my whole system right now hehehehe. Have a nice day to you and your daughter.

David Funk said....

Thanks Star for the mention and the kind words on my blog.

I'll post it soon my friend.

Forgetful Princess said....

Ate Vilma, wahhhh....at long last na post na jud nimo..thanks kau te...miss na naku atong mga chikka...hehehe


te, nag exhibit kmi sa gaisano laag :))

Anonymous

Thank you soo much too of your friendship Star. You're worth to be kept for 'coz I can see you're such an amazing person. Thank you for that. muahhugs..

""rarejonRez"" said....

oooohhh wow!!!! thank you, thank you Star! this is a very heart-warming award from you. i'll treasure this, for as long as i'm blogging! :) blending a friendship with you would be wonderful! :)

will post this soon! :)

shydub said....

hi star, visiting here have award for you in my blog, grab the quadruplets award. Hows the buhay buhay there in gensan?

Mariuca said....

Hi Star, thanks so much for the award, I love it! :):):)

Post a Comment