Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 8, 2009

JUSTICE in God's Hand.

I felt depressed when I recall and reread the agreement between me and my daughter's father, according with our previous agreement we signed, back in the year 2002. Our final agreement in front of the Women’s Desk in this city, stating that:

1. He will support with the amount of Php100.00 per day for our daughter everyday which was equivalent to Php3,000.00 per month;
2. Since we have a conjugal property, He will leave the house and I and Bev will stay in our home, we called;

3. He will provide two (2) brand new computer units and one (1) unit of printer to use for a new business that I will put up;

4. He provide her needs for her school and medication in case she is in ill;

5. He will keep some money in her bank if necessary;

6. Lastly, I will not take any charge against him if he provides the above agreement we signed.

The above agreement duly made for the security of my daughter’s future. Paradox, in view of her father as he did not follow the agreement that we signed, how many times that I complained it to the Woman’s Desk but they advised to informed and complained it to the office of the Barangay (we called it “LUPON”). I complained and accused him bigamy and Adultery for his woman of whom they both stayed in our conjugal house that time.

When I saw his face for begged, my heart touched and I didn’t continue the case, when we talked and it seems that I felt pity that time because of his face and uneasy reactions, I let him go what he wants and never complained again, I promised not to take any against him, although he couldn't support our daughter.

When I talked to my daughter about his father, she begged me not to accused his father, nor let him put in the jail, it’s a shame in her if everyone around her could knew that her father is in prison, He doesn’t want to suffer his father because she said, although his father is like that, though he had a lot of children in different woman, she still loves her father.

Justice, that’s what I want in my part, but as a mother, I still listen of what my daughter’s heart told, I know she’s longing the love of a father and affection, which I can’t do it alone, but I tried all my best that I gave all my part as her mom and dad.

Hence, JUSTICE is far from me, this verse reminds me as His message:

Psalm 7:8-11: The Lord shall judge the people: judge me, O Lord, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me. Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end: but establish the just: for the righteous God tireth the hearts and reins. My defense is of God, which saveth the upright in heart. God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked everyday. AMEN.

Although, it is a toughed one for me to accept those unjust things done to me by my daughter’s father. I need to accept and let myself to forget because according to Him: at Psalm 6: 9-10: The Lord hath heard my supplication; the Lord will receive my prayer. Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

2 comments:

pchi said....

I am sorry to hear that.

I think your daughter is a very good-natured girl for forgiving her father just like that

I think that's reason enough to be grateful to God.

God bless you and your daughter....

Star-chuu said....

@pchi
Hello pchi, thanks for the comment, your right, she is a sweet daughter of mine, good and I am proud because of her good nature, I don't let her to hate her father, actually, I still let her to visit her father and sometimes they spent some spare time for bonding together, she talks about it to me, and I saw in her eyes that she is very happy if she and her father will get together. Although we need money, love still prevailing in our heart. I taught her to love, a way why she forgive her father.

Post a Comment