Total Pageviews

Friday, November 21, 2008

wHAT a TiRed daY!!


I wake up early in the morning to prepare myself to report in the office, I need to be hurry as I have listed all things that I need to accomplish today. But, when I arrived in the office, I still need to attend the Flag Ceremony as one of our requirements every Monday morning. After attended the ceremony, I walked fast as I need to go to the SOCOTECO office, in this city, to pay some bills consumed by our business in Barangay Fatima. When I arrived in the said office, I need to line-up to the cashier and in my turn the cashier advice me to pay the bill in other place.

Luckily, my cousin is in the office, so I asked her to go in the office of SOCOTECO at Barangay Calumpang to pay the bill. My cousin is one of my close and favorite one that I have, as she don’t know that I appreciate her being. She is as a fighter woman, strong as well and talkative...hehehhe....and pretty.

Well, I though the SOCOTECO will plan to disconnect our electricity but fortunately, I called one of my source friend to give me a ten days allowance before I pay the balance of my bill...so, I still glad because every time I experience this kind of problem, there’s always an angel beside me...I want to thanks God because he did things reliable to accomplish one thing for my day.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

0 comments:

Post a Comment