Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Punctuality Problem



Most of us especially those who are religious people, were busy preparing their self going to the church. They are particular with their time to go on time in the church. They wake-up early to prepare to attend the mass, worship God, and sharing Bible message.

Yes, its Sunday, our worship time scheduled at 9:00am-10:00am for Bible study, 5 minutes break then at 10:05 am to 12:00 noon for worshiping, We usually attend every Sunday, unless me and my daughter were in other place, or sick, or busy. If we can’t attend the worship and bible study, we find some time in the evening for bible sharing at home.

Yet, I got some problem about myself every Sunday, I don’t know, but sometimes, I feel tired to awake early in the morning, sometimes, I spend my spare hours to finish my cloth washing, household chores, of which I cant notice my time. My daughter as she is still in the bed at 9:00 in the morning. Though I know that I need her to wake-up early to get started to go in the church, I can’t still make it. I can only count Sundays that we were not late. I’m now imagining, if I die, God will open the door late for me…huhuhu….but of course, I do all my best to be punctual. I won’t promise, but I will do my best now to be early in OUR SUNDAY WORSHIP, a shame with myself only one day for worshipping gets me hard to be punctual.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

0 comments:

Post a Comment