Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Taiwan Escapade

One of my goal in my life is to travel.  This is the only escapade that can help me to refresh from stress  and payoff of my hardwork.  I feel like Ideserve something great for myself so this is the way to celebrate my blessing. 

Fortunately, sometime on March 20-25, 2019, I had the privilege to travel in Taiwan.  In terms of travelling to other countries, I am so much aware of  ”Visa regulation. " Actually I dislike the thought of applying for Visa because I had been disapproved for two times.  So, when my group of friends, told me that Taiwan's visiting visa was dismissed in order to attract tourism in their country, I took this opportunity to travel with them. 

Taiwan actually is the last country that I explored so far, before the ncov19 became epedemic around the globe. 

 I was spoiled with their incredible attractions and been trapped in every characteristics of perfection of each nature we’ve visited. I also observed their foods, taste them all deliciously except sea foods, which i am allergic to it. 😂.. Upon touching down the said country, we directly went to Shelingpark in Taipie.  Some pictures here was our daily tour included in our travel package.  Be with me in this journey, my friends.
Shelingpark

Yehliu Geopark






Shifen Waterfall, Taipie

Seafoods and vegetables delicacies.






Taipie 101



Museum





Rainbow Village



City Walk




Sun Moon Lake


Chung-She Flower Garden


Waiting for someone to stand by me.

  My Taiwan escapade was a great memories that remains in my heart.  I don't know where is my next destination but I  praying that the next travel maybe I am already with my future partner, which I am waiting for a long time.

Thank you so much for having time and part of A Maiden's Testimony travel journey.  Enjoy reading!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

2 comments:

Ellen said....

Traveling wherever in the world, grand or humble places, is such a wonderful experience each time. Just like you, I too love traveling. Maybe when this pandemic is over..and I hope and pray it does soon..I would go back to it again.

Thank you for sharing your travel experiences with us. It looked that you really had a great time.

Take care and be safe. Godbless.

Jason Colson said....

I really appreciate your article. Your article contains useful information which improves my knowledge. about Cardboard Lipstick Boxes Ideas</B The custom box packaging facilitates you with the finest quality

Post a Comment