Total Pageviews

Friday, November 9, 2018

Bonding with my daughter.

Mother and daughter relationship is the greatest gift that I have. I am blessed to be a mother of a beautiful lady, who possess a good spirit, a lovely and kind in nature. Last October 12, 2018, i have a chance to visit her, i truly missed her presence. We spent our time together and it was a great and valuable lovely day for us.  We spent our time chatting while we are eating to a different korean resto and convince our self to eat to a western resto.

We went to Starbucks for an early coffee with Atty. R.  Then after discussion about some topics and some encouragement word for vyne, she treats me in the Sweet house which was located within the area of SM Mall of Asia.

with Atty. R.

Early coffee in Starbucsk 


 A single shot with mommy cora


“Spare the rod and spoil the child – that is true. But, beside the rod, keep an apple to give her when she has done well.”– Martin Luther




Dinner time 


Parlor bonding!
 The day that I am leaving to GSC


 Candy House 

I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life.”– Barbara Bush


 with Atty. Romulo
free chocolate cherry and chocolate flavors.


Breaftast in starbucks

"To my daughter. Never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the woman I know you can be. Mom”


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

0 comments:

Post a Comment