Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 15, 2018

My Prophecy

Sometime in the early month of  2014, we had given the priviledge to attend the prophesying training in ENC.  It was a great opportunity to become part of this activity to open our mind and understand in every gift bestowed by God to us. This ministry had given us the opportunity to used our gift by giving us the wisdom to understand every word we heard from God through our mind, soul and spirit. It help us to  focus in every word He speaks in our heart and mind. 

I was encouraged to be part in this activity and it was my opportunity to hear God promises  unto my life.

When the Pastor asked me, "are you thinking to remarry again, vilma? I didn't answer the question because i am in doubt of myself if i will remarry or not, as i am still enjoying my life as a single.  He didnot wait my answer, but he continue to speak and prophesy me this:

" The Lord is going to give you a good man that you will amazed because the man that the Lord will give you will be a man who would fear me.  You don't go looking for it because it will look for you. And, the Lord says, Vilma i'm going to bless you financially, you're going to travel the nation. Your not going to be one who's going to look at your daughter and say, it's just her but your going to travel together. Your gonna be one whose gonna experience the goodness of God in your lifetime.  Know this Vilma, your young and there's a world out there to conquer. And the Lord says, be ready, be happy because i'm gonna give you good things."

My prayer:
My heavenly loving Father, thank you for everything, thank you for giving me hope and courage. Father, help me to focus in your promise, guide my heart and bless me every moment. Shield my heart with your love and affection. Cover my heart with joy, love, patience, kindness and self control. Crowning me by your tenderkindness love, mercy and favor in every journey that I have. Thank you for loving and caring me Lord, I honor you and glorify your name. In Jesus name. Amen.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

4 comments:

Mariz said....

I like your prayer, very personal and it spoke to my heart too. I'm excited about your pastor's prophecy on your life! :)

Star Chuu said....

@Mariz: thank you for visiting a maiden's testimony. I prayed for that.. I need to believe and trust God for His promise..though i am experiencing difficulty of my relationship with someone.. I believe He will make everything in order. God's desire in my life shall fulfill because He is faithful to His promise. I need to obey and wait patiently.

Mariz said....

@Star
No relationship is immune from complications. We all go through challenges. The real test is in your faith & attitude. Will you continue believing, trusting & holding on while being realistic at the same time. If you're still seeing good, then hold on to it and learn from it while you are in there. To learn to love unconditionally. You're a strong woman, you will know how to handle yourself. Cheer up! :)

Star Chuu said....

@hi mariz thank you so much for the word of wisdom, and for the encouragement. I need it right now.

Post a Comment