Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Industrious Son

Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old he will not depart from it. [Proverbs 22:6]

It was true that sometimes, to have a little boy will cause you headache maybe because of  their being innocent.  In reality kids know only how to play, sleep, eat and cry. 

I honesty say that sometimes, I used my hands to discipline my son for being stubborn, although it made me hurt.  I believed then, that being a good disciplinarian should result to a good one. After that, I talked and explained with him why I need to do that, because I love him and I do asked also sorry because I made him hurt.

That simply no excused, because as parents, we know that it was hard to discipline.  We are only doing our part for them to be good.  I have a lot of things I learned from my son.  It was a testing of my patience, that sometimes, I can't resist.  He sometimes make me pissed but afterwards, we both relief of what we felt.  Yet, what I can say is, I am not a parent, if I did not experience this from my kids. 

That's when the time my son cant control his self for being nonsense.


One day, when he wanted to go with me early in the morning in our shop.  He offered himself to cleaned around.  He looked the bamboo and dust pan and he started to clean outside the shop.  Then after that He look again the soft (walis) and then started to sweep the floor, then dusted the tables and computers.

I felt happy while seeing him doing those stuff.  I took some pictures of his different activities.




He said: "Mom the floor is dusty!"

 I answered: "Ok son, I leave it to you."


He was enjoying what he was doing...



 
Cleaning the computers..

I hope he can do more things to help me. Love you kuya and thank you for being there with us.

Thank you once again for being in my page, this is a maiden's testimony...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

3 comments:

Ellen said....

Hi!

That was a nice thing for him to do. Teaching him to be responsible is good training. So what bout your daughter..... She must be learning some responsible tasks too I'm sure. You're a good parent. Blessings to you and the kids.

Best Business Brands said....

Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old he will not depart from it. [Proverbs 22:6] It was true that sometimes, to have a little ...

Pearl said....

awww...he is a hardworker! it's a good training:-)

Post a Comment