Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Lollii is turning 18!



I and Lollii were busy preparing for her Halloween 18th Birthday Bash. We had finished the invitation for her dearly friends, family and visitors.



The concept of her birthday we planned was about Halloween since her birthday is on November 3, 2011, which was known as a Halloween month celebration.

I have a hard time trying to find some sponsors for her birthday because I can't make it alone. I asked my sister to sponsor her fried chicken recipe, my x-hubby for lechon and softdrinks, aside for that we agreed to share equally for the venue of lolli's birthday, beef steak from my friend ate flor and mayden,

My lolli worried about me, because she knows my situation. I am so thankful because I left some amount in my account for financially-capable days. I decided to use it since, my lolli's debut will celebrate only once. I want her to have a wonderful birthday which I never experienced in my entire life.

She asked me to cooked her favorite pork asado, I suggested too a pansit canton for long life..char... and macaroni salad. I added some pizza roll, macaroons and cupcakes.

Wheewww.....it was so hard to be alone...because there is no one who will assist me, from grocery, preparation of foods, baking and cooking, arranging and decorating, gosh....i felt like dying.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

4 comments:

Kasai said....

Hi! my apology I just saw Lainy's message on entrecard, you are the one of the winner in her blog contest last time, sorry I am not sure if I already sent it to you. anyway you can check your ec credit, I just sent you.

Eric Graham Conversion Doctor said....

Nice designs of her invitation. I say belated happy birthday to her.

Just dropping by.

JT said....

Belated happy birthday to your daughter. I enjoy every visit to your site. God Bless You!

Ellen said....

Your daughter is lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful mother like you. :-) A loving and strong person. Just the perfect mother for a blooming young pretty lady as Lollii. Do tell her 'Happy Birthday' for me. And that God blesses her beyond measure. Blessings to you too, dear Star. :-)

Post a Comment