Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Opportunity comes in A Maiden's way.


Business is one of my main goal that I want to obtain. I want to handle all those things in a good manner that I have no one to hurt. I plan not only for myself, I plan for a brighter future of my daughter and son. I am also preparing something for myself that if I am in my old age, I have savings for any personal and medical expenses.

Achieving my goals is my greatest accomplishment in life . I always say that, I am blessed because of the bundle of opportunities coming in my way. God is good all the time. He designed my life perfectly because He lets the opportunity to come in my way. I thought, my life will end up to nothing. But, God save something the best for me.

I need to fixed everything and I need to think more idea how to handle this because at this time, I was adjusting of my new environment and new routine of my daily life.

I hope everything will be fine and may God will bless me more. Ended, I want to thank my family, my friends, my loving dear and my boss and to those who let me down, thank you so much because of you, I still here standing and become more stronger.

Above all, I thank God for being there with me all the time.

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."
Thank you so much for dropping by in a Maiden's Testimony.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

4 comments:

HONEY said....

ate. added u in my blog.
honey

Joy Calipes-Felizardo said....

Keep up the good Christian fight, Sis! I'm managing my own biz all thanks to our Lord who graciously give, in His time He will also give you one that you can handle all while having the joy of your kids' company! I will be praying for you!
Here is my site hope you visit and follow me also!
God bless you!

Star-chuu said....

@Honey: thanks for the add han..followed your blog too.

Star-chuu said....

@Joy Calipes:Thanks sis Joy, I've been praying this business for 3 years and now, God gave it to me. Though I had experience a lot of trouble when I opened my business, God still there who supply my needs using other people to help me through. Thanks for the prayer sis and for adding me in your list of friends. God bless you and your family.

Post a Comment