Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

Music Monday#8 The One That You Love by Air Supply



I am an Air Supply fanatic. I remember when I was in high school back in my teenage time. I remember that i wished to watch the Air Supply Live Concert, but I know it was impossible for me because I am poor and I can't afford to buy a very expensive ticket for a concert. That's 22 years ago.

Two years ago, when I heard that the Air Supply should perform here in General Santos City. And heard that Mr. Bariles sponsored a blog contest for a free ticket, I did not hesitated to join in the said contest. Before the concert, we received our free tickets (2 for my entry) and 2 for the entry of Lollii-pii.

I enjoyed my time watching the Live Concert of Air Supply. Now, my dream was fulfilled and I was satisfy to see their performance live though it was only once. Anyways, I love all their songs and I want to share with you guys one of their famous song.

Air Supply in their young age version


Air Supply in their old age verion


Though they are old now, they still have a beautiful voice. I still admired them.

This is a Maiden's Testimony


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

13 comments:

Stacie said....

This was one of my favorite songs by them.

Stacy Uncorked said....

LOVE Air Supply! How cool you got to see them live! Happy MM! :)

Dancing Crazy - It's Friday...wait! It's MMMM

bluedreamer27 said....

oh i am big fan of Aitr Suppley too..
love almost all their songs...especially the Lost in Love

carinamodella said....

i love most of their songs, too! nice photo!

Mariuca said....

I adore Air SUpply and this is one of my fave songs from them too, Happy MM sweetie!

Gina Alfani said....

Love this song . . . it brings back good memories :)

Star-chuu said....

@Stacie, Stacyuncorke, bluedreamer27,carinamodella,Mariuca and Gina Alfani: thank you so much for liking Air Supply and the song. Happy MM to all!!

LAPP-Joel said....

Love 'em. Happy MM!

Namz said....

The King of Ballads! Nuff said! :)

Namz recent post Kid Ego

Lynn said....

I like Airsupply too. Good for u, u were able to watch their concert. Belated happy MM!

Rechie said....

i love air supply too because of their beautiful music...i even have some of their songs saved in my computer. nice shares for MM

mine is here:
http://www.the3chies.com/2011/03/music-monday-half-crazy.html

Mystery Man said....

love Air Supply!

Bill said....

Hi Star how you been. I remember A I great group. Happy MM dear friend hugs

Post a Comment