Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nostalgia # 2: Star Before and Now


Photobucket


Photographs, the evidence of our past. We kept our memories in the photographs.


Last past three nights, I scanned the CD's in my drawer. I convinced myself to opened the said CD and when I looked it contains photographs. I save them in my documents and I sent some of Lainy's pictures while we are chatting.

This photos taken in June 2009.

Star in her sitting position.
Star in her standing position.

In this photo below taken last December 2010. I started to get fat with 56 kilos and 28 inches waistline.




And this picture is my latest picture taken last January, 2011.


I want to used a very comfortable clothes if I'm traveling. But, I prepared to used this fatty clothes to hide some of my divider fats. I have 29 inches waistline and 60 kilos.
And this is my newest picture taken last week. I need to hide my stomach because I look preggy. I have 62 kilos now and please don't ask my waistline, sigh.

I am body conscious now, but I observed something change with me. I have no discipline specially if I craved a foods. I can't stop myself to eat delicious and sweets food Sometimes, I woke up in the midnight and ate my snacks.

Ok, Last 2 days, I started my morning hiphop dance as my exercised. I wish there must be changes after one month. I need also to discipline myself in choosing food to take.

Thank you so much for dropping by, this is A maiden's Testimony.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

14 comments:

Lainy said....

In all of the photos, one thing is noticeable despite the gained weight. You're still a beautiful woman inside and out. Maayo man ka kay heart-shaped ang face. Erps gihapon, hehe!

Verna Luga said....

IT'S OK dear.. that's personal development hehehe.. but your look good... visitng here from nostalgia.. my fist time.. followed you as well, hope you can follow me back..
Nostalgia here

Chubskulit Rose said....

My husband called those clothes a "bilbil concealer" own some lol. Asan ang fat? di ko makita hahaha, okay lang magain ng weight, it's the looks that matters diba..

anne said....

guilty as charged lol same here. Hahaist. Visiting through nostalgia. Mine is at www.annebianca.com thanks thanks

Mel_Cole said....

eh sexy lady ang nakita ko sa pictures mo. you are a pretty woman oi. :)

first time ko nag-visit sis. and I'm back to blogging world. hehehe

lina@women's perspectives said....

My body is also changing...
But you always look pretty and stylish :)
Thanks for dropping by, have a great week end...

Star-chuu said....

@Lainy: Thanks Laine, hehehehe...always man na nga heart shape oi...Happy week end!!

Star-chuu said....

@Vernz: Gosh, if you only know vernz,this is the reason why I reported in the office very late. Because I need to change my clothes for 5 times..huhuhu

Star-chuu said....

@chubskulit:hehehe...grabe ang tago ko sa bilbil chubs...

Star-chuu said....

@Anne: Thanks for visiting Anne

Star-chuu said....

@Mel Cole: Welcome back Mel!!and thanks for the comment..see you here again.

Star-chuu said....

@lina:Thanks for the compliment, Lin. Hope to see you here again. God bless.

Tra La La Boom De Ay said....

In my little corner of the world your size is PERFECT! I think you are beautiful. The most beautiful of pictures is the last one. I love the look on your face!

Star-chuu said....

@...said..Maybe because I am in love and be loved. thanks for the comment.

Post a Comment