Total Pageviews

Monday, February 28, 2011

Music Monday#4 On This Day by David Pomeranz

Three days ago, Lainy and me went in the Atrium, Gaisano Mall to registere in kasal.com. We registered just to get a free magazine for wedding gown since we are fond collecting wedding gown designs.

Fortunately, I received sms from kasal.com yesterday informing me to pick-up my free gift pack worth of Php500.00. Then, after givings some awards to their staff and co-associates who participated the events, they have distributed some gift packs to us. Before, they closed the ceremony, the manager picked the name of the lucky couple to avail the 3 days honeymoon to Boracay. We are 8 participant are present and only one (1) pair couple (the lucky winner) attended. And this couple won for the special prize offered by the kasal.com.

Actually, I am laughing by myself, I supposed not to be here because this activity is not suit for me. I am not single anyway, and I am not dreaming to get married again. I registered because I also want to have a copy of magazine just like lainy..hahahha..but i have no choice, I need to get my gift pack.


I am not successful in my early marriage and I am afraid to get married again to a wrong person. If ever I get married again that would be in my next life.. I will be marrying the man that I love most. If ever this will happen, then I will choose this song for my next life wedding. My question is: Do you believe that there is still next life? Then tell me if I still have a chance to marry and own the man that I love most next life. I need your opinion dear friends, more thanks if you leave me some idea and comment, here in A Maiden's Testimony.





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

16 comments:

Liz said....

It's a beautiful song. :)

Happy MM Star.

Bill said....

Hey Star hows it going. Nice song my friend thanks for sharing. Happy MM to you dear friend and hope you have a great week ahead.

Con Artist Trickster said....

Hi. Happy MM to you.
Have a terrific week ahead. :)

Lainy said....

This is a common wedding song. A lot of couple get to choose this song for their wedding inspired by the lyrics and the melody. Mine will be different. It's rare and one of a kind, NAKS! ;-)

AS to your question, our second life is in heaven when Jesus Christ returns to save those who are worthy. I don't believe in reincarnation, hehe.

Eric Manila Blog said....

Yes, there is life after this physical life that we have...unfortunately, i don't think there's still marrying (and wedding) by that time.

Namz said....

Awesome feature! I really like it :) Thanks for sharing Star, now I have another song to play on the guitar

Responding to your questions:

Q1. Do you believe that there is still next life?
A1. Yes!

Q2. tell me if I still have a chance to marry and own the man that I love most next life?
A2. My dear Star, a man is so much more usefull in this mortal world. Get one in this life! Besides, Why do you need a man in the next life when we are all with God and our loved ones :)

Now I have some questions for you. Your first marriage didn't work out like you wanted it too,

Q1. So what?
Q2. Did it make you less of a person or a woman?
Q3. Did it turn you into some kindda x-men freak?

If your answer is yes to the questions above ~ please dear friend, seek professional help!

But if your answer is NO to all the 3 questions above, than you're normal and there is NO reason whatsoever that you should not re-marry. Life is short Star, make the best out of it. Everybody deserves to love and be loved.

Now stop oggling away at those wedding gown magazine and get your ass in one ok :). Happy MM and have a great week Star!


Namz recent post Beer Anyone?

Odj | dbuzztoday.com said....

Happy MM star!!! This is a great MM song feature. And nice to hear that you did enjoy going to the kasal.com event. How I wish I could go there as well and have a free magazine.

LadyJava said....

haha.. i agree with Namz Star..
I believe God made us all in pair.. all we need to do is find one.. dont shut yourself just because your first marriage didnt work.. pple make mistake.. what's impt is we learn from those and move on to something better..

Hugs
LJ

PS: love this song.. Happy MM!

Star-chuu said....

@Liz: Thanks and Happy MM too.

Star-chuu said....

@Bill: hi Bill, thanks for visiting me. Have a nice day ahead and hope to see you again. Happy MM

Star-chuu said....

@Con Artist Trickster: Happy MM too and Thank for the wishes..

Star-chuu said....

@Lainy: Ohhh...I heard your wedding song Madam, and it's beautiful and unique, i love it. I hope someday you will share it here.

I believe that we have a second life. And that's our everlasting life that God promised to His children who accept Jesus Christ as his/her Savior.

Star-chuu said....

@EricManilaBlog; That's why we need to enjoy the gift of God to us, OUR LIFE. I've been married once here on earth, though I have unsuccessful marriage life, I still no regret because I choose to get married. I gain my lesson from my past.And I am not wishing to get married again, and it is impossible to get married in my next life..heheheh. Thanks for visiting eric.

Star-chuu said....

@Namz: CHEERS!!! namz, I am NORMAL...hahahhaa...actually I am happy and enjoy with my man's love. It is wonderful that I experience to love and be loved. Marrying next life is only our term everytime we talked rubbish things. Thanks for the concern namz...

Star-chuu said....

Odz/dbuzztoday.com: sure, you can. you can visit there site, too. try to visit the kasal.com site if you have time.

Star-chuu said....

@LadyJava: Our love found each other LJ and we are both happy with our love. I learned a lot from my past a reason why I become more stronger and brave. God helps me through...

Post a Comment