Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Music Monday#2: It Must Have Been Love

I remember when I worked as a bookkeeper in a friend of mine. I joined with them if they traveled to deliver some supplies to Davao City, Cagayan City, Cotabato City and
other places. Since, it was a long and tired trip, he played Roxette music. Hope this song will make you joy the ride. Happy Hear Day Everyone!!




Lay a whisper on my pillow,
leave the winter on the ground.
I wake up lonely,
there's air of silence in the bedroom
and all around
Touch me now, I close my eyes and dream away.

It must have been love but it's over now.
It must have been love but I lost it somehow.
It must have been love but it's over now.

From the moment we touched, 'til the time had run out.
Make-believing we're together that I'm sheltered by your heart.
But in and outside I've turned to water like a teardrop in your palm.
And it's a hard winters day, I dream away.

It must have been love but it's over now.
It's all that I wanted, now I'm living without.
It must have been love but it's over now,
it's where the water flows, it's where the wind blows.



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

8 comments:

Namz said....

Smiles:) This was quite sometime ago. Stayed on the charts for quite sometime too. Definitely an evergreen classic.

Good choice Star. Happy MM and have a great Valentine!

Lainy said....

Absolutely a classic! Great pick for this week's MM, Mamasang. Hehe! Happy MM!

mwah!

Liz said....

I love this song, and the movie. :)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Con Artist Trickster said....

Great choice. Definitely love this song.
Happy MM to you!

Star-chuu said....

@Namz:Thanks Namz, Happy MM!!

Star-chuu said....

@Lainy: Heheheh....maka bugtaw ug dugo madam..

Star-chuu said....

@Liz and con Artist Trickster: Thank you so much and Happy MM!!

Clarissa said....

Roxette is a fave of mine and theirs a classic!Thanks for sharing dear!

http://www.mylifesgallery.com/2011/02/music-monday-i-was-born-to-love-you/

Post a Comment