My daughter lollii made an agreement last Sunday night. She said she needs more encouragement to her studies. In order for her to strive more, she suggests to make an agreement for the final grades that she will attain. Written below are the following things we agreed::
- If she can get 3.0 grades she will serve (cook, laundry, clean the house all household stuff) me for one month.
- If she can get 2.75 grades she will serve me for 3 weeks.
- If she can get 2.5 grades she will serve me for 2 weeks.
- If she can get 2.00 grades she will treat me a Pizza.
- If she can get 1.75 grades I will treat her in Jollibee.
- IF she can get 1.50 grades I will treat her a dinner in Royal Hotel.
- If she can get 1.25 grades I will treat her to SM of Davao City.
- If she can get 1.00 grades I will treat her to Malaysia again.
The main purpose of the above agreement is to inspire and encourage her more in her studies to have a satisfactory grade. She wants to prove that she can do her dreams come true, if she strive more.
Ok, lollii, goodluck to you and May God bless you always anak. I love you so much and don’t forget to pray to God because in Him there is now impossible .
You can also visit her blog at iam-loved.com.
Thank you so much for being here, this is A Maiden's Testimony.