Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 15, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WINDY!!!


Today is Windy's Birthday!! A man who is banned in Lainy's Musings site.

I'm sorry Windy, maybe you are banned because you forgot that this April 15 is your BIRTHDAY!!!

Wow, additional number in your age again. Don't worry, as lolii said, "you are getting younger."




to say


WINDY!!!

Wish you more birthday to come and a healthy life!! God bless you always!!


This is A Maiden's Testimony.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

3 comments:

Windy said....

Star!

You will have to provide me accomodation since I am banned at Lainy's Musings.

Can you take care of an old man?

I only need two meals a day, lots of coffee and a massage. Can? For FREE?

Thank you for making me feel older. Just like Lolii did earlier this today.

God Bless you and family Always!

Star-chuu said....

sure windy...its my honor to make lots coffee for you ..but a massage? hahahha...only for JT.

lollii said....

^___^

Post a Comment