Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Awaited Time- Part I

Time flies too fast, we can't hold it back, but rather we need to face it and accept it. We need to enjoy for the opportunities given to us by GOD,the greatest gift, LIFE. Our existence in this frenzied world is not a game that we waste but a life that we need to drive in the path with His guidance.

Driving our life is not easy to handle. It is so hard to start if you don't know what kind of life we want. It is hard to choose a path if we wish more than for our life. It is hard to step forward, if we don't know where we going through, it is hard to walk in the left side if we are not sure of what things waiting for us there. It is hard to go the right side, if we have a lot of worries in our mind. But it is hard for us to stay in one place that we know someday it make us suffer.

I have a lot of ups and down in life, I admitted that once in my life, I lost my strength, my dreams and my goals. But, I thank God for having there to guide me the right path that brings me where I am now.

Maybe one of His reason why I need to be strong because of this innocent little angel of mine. I am much responsible to took good care of this little angel. She needs me to let her feel my love and affections.

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
How can I protect her if she scared alone? She needs me around for her safety.
She needs someone while she is still learning to explore in this world.
In her journey, she needs someone to discover something that she don't understand.

Though, she suffered the uncertainty in life, she is still there ready to step upward to show the world that she is ready to face the world.
In her smile she reminds me that she is very much special. And she needs me to cover her with my love.
She gave me recognition of those time that I share with her.

The life shows us more complicated but we still there together for better or for worse.

What we remember from childhood we remember forever - permanent ghosts, stamped, inked, imprinted, eternally seen. ~Cynthia Ozick

That I appreciated too much because whatever circumstances that we had, I never heard any regret from her.

There is no perfect life.
Believe it or not, she survived from anxiety from situation she is facing everyday in her life.
Life that we never give up, because we become more stronger.
The number of time is not changing, but everything change her gradually, she learned much of her self.

I appreciate this kind of recognition she shared for me.

She is my precious one that helps me to perform my responsibility as her mom and dad.
A best friend she need most in her side.

Now, she knows more about life. She knows how to appreciate around her.

AT this time, she is ready to accept responsibility.

I know, because she learn more from her childhood and junior life. Now, she starting of her journey to fulfill her awaited goals in life. I pray that God will guide her way and teach her to learn from whatever mistake she takes, to accept from the failures she experience. And may God helps her to become more mature spiritually.

This is the most awaited time that I ever had to my daughter Lolli-pii. As a mother, I only wish and pray for her great future.

Thank you so much for your time reading "A Maiden's Testimony"

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

11 comments:

David Funk said....

Hi Star!

It has been a long time since I visited here. Wow, great pics of two beautiful women here!:)

This is great to see pics of how Lollii has grown throughout her life.

Lainy told me about Lollii's graduation as well, so congrats to her!

You've done very well as a single parent to Lollii which is an accomplishment in itself as you can clearly see the appreciation and love in the pics that indicates it.

God Bless you both!

Secondary Roads said....

Congratulations to Lollii-pii on her graduation. That is a beautiful tribute in images and in words to your lovely daughter. May God bless you both.

""rarejonRez"" said....

Hi sis! I'm misty-eyed looking at all of your pictures. You are one kind of a mom! Very admirable! I commend you for all the sacrifices you've done. I wish I have the same guts and strength like you. I can only pray about it!

Congratulations on Lolli's graduation! College life na naman! Asa sya mag-school sis? Wala sya nag-take ug UP scholarship? Unsa iyang kuhaon nga course? Regards!

Windy said....

Vilmaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

You're one heck of a MOM!

I agree with every word you wrote here.

God! if I had a mama like you. I never did being an orphan.

God Bless you Always and Forever.

Lainy said....

Ate Vi,

Makahilak man pud ko ug lansang ani imong post.

Congratz to Vynes for having graduated the initial phase of her schooling with flying colors.

And BIG CONGRATZ and HUGS to you for being such a great INATAY to her. I so admire your strength and for raising her not only as an intelligent woman but also a person who fears the Lord. It is in itself a laudable achievement.

Star-chuu said....

@David
Thank you so much David, yes, I need to congratulate myself too, wheeeeee!!! at last, I survived!!

Thanks for the visit David. God bless always.

Star-chuu said....

@Secondary Road
Chuck, this is amazing!!! I thought I can't survived. Thanks God, HE is there who blessed me especially our daily needs. Thanks for the wishes, chuck.

Star-chuu said....

@"Rare"jonRez"
Sis thank you. YEs, all the sacrifices help me where I am now. I remember sis when I was in the middle of my stormy life, I decided to end my life. But, when I look my angel, my heart felt some guilt.Thanks God, HE never let me to do it. IF that happen, then I don't know where lollii-pii is now. Thanks for the visit sis, I miss you and all my friends here. God bless and take care always. Belated Happy Anniversary sis..

Star-chuu said....

@Windy
I'm sorry to hear that one. It's happen that I love my daughter. Maybe, if I'm bad, then she got a worse life. God is good all the time!! Thank you Windy for having time to visit me here. I also appreciate you despite of your experience in your childhood life, you still there fighting and you are remain strong. Your one of the remarkable person that I never forget in my life Windy. You're a good example to everyone. God bless too and take care Windy. Advance Happy Birthday!!

Star-chuu said....

@Lainy
Oh Lainy...huhuhu..teary eye. I am a little bit emotional my friend, please don't let me cry here, im in the net...while looking those old pictures of mine, I can't control to compare my life before. You can see how ugly I am..hahahah...at the age of 24 to 31, I look like 65 years old woman..but in my latest picture at the age of 37, I look young...I can say 18 years old forever....nyaaa...heheheheh wow!!!

Anonymous

Ang galing wala ko masabi,,,,i'm proud of you,even if we do'nt know each other,kilala lng kita sa surname,AGULAN ka nga sis,matibay,matapang...yan ang AGULAN!

Post a Comment