Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Welcome STAR

The chronicle of daily events of my life started when I become a blogger. I choose not to belong in this kind of community as I know how pitiful my ideas. I have no skills in writing even using a correct usage of grammar. I considered myself a dumb one and I concluded that my brain can’t reach the mind of a bright and smart people around this globe.

I remember when my co-worker Lainy of Lainy’s Musings talks about blogging. Every time she talks about blogs and blogger's friend, I am there to listened. For curiosity, I tried to open her blogs and read her interesting articles, until I decided to asked her help. Then A MAIDEN'S TESTIMONY was born. Gradually, I met her virtual friends and become close with them.

Well, It is not easy to be a writer of your own life, especially when I decided to be part in a contest featured by Lainy and I was been judged of this article "BLOG TO THE WORLD; BLOG FOR YOU AND ME", ha!ha!ha!...I remember I need to campaign my anecdote to the world!!! Honestly, I really enjoyed this moment, especially when the contest results was published and I was in top 5. Aahhhhhhhhhh, i remember, I started to welcome friends and chatted with them. I've been close to Windy (Windmill on the Hill) and Uncle Che, LAiny's Friends, I am be thankful because they become my friend same to my other virtual friends .

I learned a lot from them and I have a responsibility to take care of those friends who are dear to me. To Windy who published a new article for me through LAiny's Site, entitled "The modern PArable of a Widow's Mite".

With this article I am proud to accept the Golden Award from Windy of Windmill o the Hill.

Well, I become invisible on this site for almost five months, I welcome again myself for accepting this GOLDEN HEART AWARD from you Windy. And I would like to say THANK YOU for the articles you wrote for me.

Before I forgot, I also want to say "thank you " for TWINK's who made this forever lay-out of my blog, sis, we miss you and please stay sweet and pretty. To all my friends here, hope to see you again with your comments.

This is A Maiden's Testimony.



Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

4 comments:

Windy

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG! OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!

What do you mean?

You said, "I've been closed to Windy"

Did I ask you to open anything?

GOSHHHHHHHHHHH!

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHA

Lainy said....

Welcome back, Ate vi! With this post, I expect your return with a vengeance, LOL!

Our sked at work the last couple of days has been really hectic and yet you were able to manage updating this blog after so many months of hiatus. You deserve a warm of applause and standing ovation, hehehehe!

I can't wait to read more of your updates!


Mwaaahugs!

Secondary Roads said....

I hope this means you'll be posting regularly once again. I've missed you . . .

coach handbags said....

Another great post! Just wanted to say that I always look forward to reading your blog.

Post a Comment