Total Pageviews

Monday, August 31, 2009

LOYALTY AWARD

I received this award from David of Basic Bloganomics. Once again David, thanks for this LOYAL AWARD. You're like a sun who gave shine to every blogger because of you're good and kind qualities. I am glad that you exist in this world my dear friend, just to remind us that there is only one David Funk of this community who is amiable to everyone. I really proud that I am one of your friend, David.


Here's the rule:

1. Copy the loyal picture above
2. Pass it to you think who is/are deserving.
3. Leave a message to them
4. Pass as many as you want.
5. Message back or leave a comment to the owner.

Now I'm going to pass this award as my appreciation to my following AUGUST TOP ENTRECARD DROPPERS.

Guys, please copy the award as one of my gesture for dropping and stopping in my blog, thanks for giving me 31 clicks for the month of August, 2009.

Yummy-as-can-be
Take a coffee break
A Simple Life
Mommy's Little Corner
Moms...check nyo
Life sweets and spices
The Modern Mom
60 were enough
Life's Tricky Situations
Computer Aid

I also want to pass on this award to my Forty Four Followers shown in my FOLLOWERS BOX. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING MY BLOG, I appreciate all you're gesture and interest by following , A MAIDEN's TESTIMONY.

This is also my chance to thanks my friends who visited me regularly and become my Loyal friends, the above mentioned LOYAL AWARD is for you, too.

Lainy, Windmill, Shydub, SweetyChocos, Recel, Bill, Cacai, twerlermz, Stacie, Mara, and Chuck

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

8 comments:

Cacai M. said....

oizzt.. hehe.. thanks Te Star! I got amazed of this award. I will post this soon te.. muahh! regards..

Mara said....

Aww thanks for including me in the award Ate Star :) This reminds me, I have to post my Top Droppers today too. Have a nice day!

David Funk said....

Star, you are such a very sweet and kind friend. I'm really at awe with the comments from everyone this week with the award posts and my newfound friend I met on a flight last week.

Anyway, I'm very glad a nice and supportive friend like you exists in this world, too.:)

""rarejonRez"" said....

Thank you Star! You are very thoughtful and sweet to have included me in this! ;-)

Liz said....

Wow! I love coming here, thanks for the loyalty award. :)

Moms... check nyo
Mommy's Little Corner
A Simple Life

Stacie said....

Awww Star Thank you for thinking of me! Congrats to you and all who received it.

Twerlyn said....

salamat sa award te, akoa ni timan-an ug i-post soon!

Bachelor of Health and Movement (sport) said....

So it's like passing a chain text messages?

Post a Comment