Total Pageviews

Monday, August 17, 2009

Awards From David Funk and Shydub

I want to thank DavidFunk of Basic Bloganomics and Shydub of Simple Happy Life, for passing me the following awards:

"Spread the Love" Awards.

How would you spread you're love? it is so sweet that you can feel the importance of love. Love shows in different ways unto different person that you wanted to share. And like my friends David and Shydub, they showed the love to their friends by passing this lovely "SPREAD THE LOVE AWARD" and I am one of the recipient. How thoughtful you are David and Shydub, thanks because I know how wonderful to have a thoughtful and lovely friends like you. Now, I am heartily show with them and award back the spread love awards to DAVID and SHYDUB and to my following friends and visitors who love to stay here in my blog.

"Elite Blog Artist"
Wow!!!. I was selected as the best...hehehe...I can't imagine that after some emotional feelings when I started blogging. I am afraid to belong in this community as I am using my Visayan English everytime I write my entries, but this award given me a confidence that my visitors and friends are dearly like my way of writing. Again I would like to thanks David and Shydub for this ELITE BLOG ARTIST AWARD this two Professional bloggers are very talented especially in writing. David and Shydub thank you so much for unstoppable awards that you shared on me.


The ADORABLE BLOG AWARD...ohhhh...thanks again for this award David and Shydub, I don't think that my blog is Adorable...love you guys!!!


The Uplifting Blogger Award

Awesome Award!!! this is proof that in this community I am raising my social condition with other bloggers.


Here are the rules for the Adorable Blog Award:
1. Include the award logo in your blog or post.
2. Nominate as many blogs which you like.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award

10TH PICTURE IN A FOLDER TAG

SHYDUB the author of Simple Happy Life tagged me with this one. This is a cute picture that I found in my folder. And I simply share this cute and lovely picture of my daughter lolii-pii and my adopted son.


I would like to forward the entire award to the following friends:
Recel the author of My Written xPressions
Diva the author of Confessions of a Fitness Diva
Bill the author of Paradise
Chuck the author of Secondary Road
Lainy the author of Lainy's Musings
Cacai the author of Caca's Steps and JoUrney

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

7 comments:

Cacai M. said....

wow.. I love the last pic Te Star - a happy sibling bonding! cool!

And thanks a lot for the tag te.. hugs!

""rarejonRez"" said....

hi sis!
thank u for this bunch of awards! i might have to update my blog then because of this! haha. i ave been too lazy in posting new stuff, though i have a lot to share. i thing i am still suffering from the after-effects of moving!

shydub said....

Halo star, karon pako ka time bilin comentos inday kay intawn ng anayan nata, sge ta busy sa mga ihid hehehe. ka cute sa imu adopted oi, sweet kaayo sila ni lollii.

Thanks for grabbing the awards and tags sis, still busy lifey you got there ha.

Im lucky to be 1 of your friend sis, glad naay bloggins sa, we meet cool and nice people like you.

David Funk said....

Thanks Star for posting these awards. I'm very fortunate to have a friend like you in the blogging community.

As always, you're most welcome on those awards, too!

Secondary Roads said....

I've posted them today. Thanks again.

baterya said....

waaaa ang dami mo awards.. weee nice nice

dinaki said....

hi cutey... nice pics

Post a Comment