Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tag from Krislea

I received this TAG from Krislea of Krislea's World last May 6, 2009.
Our friendship started when we x-change links and she passed this 15 YOU's TAG.

To continue...please refer the following instructions, below:
1. write anything about 15 persons you know
2. don't mention the names of these 15 persons you are referring to
3. if someone would ask who are these persons, don't tell them
4. tag 15 persons but don't include the persons you included in your post
--------------------------Let's begin here --------------------------

Y O U

you - trust me but I betrayed you,"sorry for that".
you- own my heart.
you - gave me extra allowance from my work.
you -are my best friends.
you- 'er not worth to love.
you - included me always in the award, THANK YOU my dear friend.
you - 'er a mom, and become one of my virtual friend, thanks for the vote.
you - 'er one of the best writer that I appreciate, Happy Birthday to you're smart little lady on July 4.
you - gave me a chance to choose. Thanks for that, because you help me to escape the miserable life from you're cruel hand.
you - are my inspiration, thanks for being good and sweet. Cheers!!.
you- are the best adviser, thanks for you're wisdom, you healed my guilty feelings.
you - are my inspiration.
you- don't have a replacement.
you - are sexy and pretty among us..hehehe...
you - wait for me.

I would like to pass on this tag to my June EC Top Droppers:

Whatever Comes unto my mind

Yummy-as-can-be

lisgold

A simple Life

Secondary Roads

Mommy's Little Corner

Moms...check nyo

Life's sweets and spices

The Modern Mom

Cacais StEp and JourNey


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

5 comments:

Modern Mom said....

Hi Star! Thanks for the tag. I also tagged you. You can find the tag here. Grab it when you have the time. :)

Merydith said....

Hi Star, thank you so much for the thoughtful comment. I will grab this tag and will let you know when it is up. Take Care!

Secondary Roads said....

Thanks for the tag my friend. I'll let you know when I post it -- probably next week.
Chuck

Cacai M. said....

Thanks for the tag Te Star, I will be back in here for the post. muahhh!

Secondary Roads said....

Now posted on Secondary Roads

Post a Comment