Total Pageviews

Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm Back!!

I'm back!! I miss blogging, I truly miss you guys. I admit myself now that I can't live without visiting my blog and your blogs. Blogging is already part of my life.

Thanks God, because my sister infection is not dangerous, she only needs to maintain her medicine and need self-discipline in every food she eat.

My family and I would like to thank you who extended their prayers for my sister's health.
I acknowledge you guys for the messages and for the prayers, I truly appreciate your gesture. I am not satisfied for the word THANK YOU, rather I grabbed this opportunity to put your badge and tell the world that you are truly a good and supportive friends.

So my dear visitors come and click the badge to know who these people are and be acquainted with them;
Sort out of expressions of all of the different facets of life.
Of my life, that is! As well as of those that are around me.


Simply Happy Life
I'm a mom and wife. My family is always my priority.
We are happy even if life is just so simple for us.

A blog that talks about my adventures of being a wife and a mom.
This blog also focuses on food, nutrition and health.


i blog about what every comes to my mind

Kevin
Men can blog too! Parenting. A man, a single Dad, a father of two kids.
An employee. A brother. A businessman

Stacie
BWS tips button
A place to come for a little of everything. I blog about freebies, contests and giveaways, my reviews, autism, and recipes. Come check it out and have a little fun while your at it.

Chuck
A retiree's view of life away from the expressways.

Leomar
A personal blog celebrating Filipino pride. Featuring random thoughts from the
author, entertainment news, TV shows, books, latest movies and music.

Mara

Daily random thoughts about life in general, books, movies, celebrities,
artists, music, songs, quotes, fashion, gadgets, food, etc.

David Funk

Sports, history, creative writing, wrestling, and much more.

Lainy
A blog showcasing my mutterings, random rants,
raves and whinings on life's daily maneuvers.
(Lyn thanks ha especially sa concern)


I heartily thanks my regular droppers and visitors for their messages!!

Thank you
FC
Our Journey To Forever

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

9 comments:

Lainy said....

Pleasure is all mine, Ate Vi! I am just here behind you. Tuklod ta ka sa sunod,bantay bitaw! Hahahaha!

I'm glad your sister is safe and sound and I welcome you back with open arms and legs pa, bwahahahahaha!

Ang Saturday Saved mo, wala pa man lagi na post, gi-pilit na nimo imong URL sa MAster Linky?

Secondary Roads said....

You are most welcome. And thanks for posting my badge on your blog.
God Bless you.

Star-chuu said....

@Scotty's Princess
hehehe... mas gusto ko ang open legs kay nami na..hahaha...

gina himo ko pa lyn e post ko na dayon..lagot ko s pc ko hangers kaau.. open man gud nako imoha kay nanguha ko ug idea..hehehe...sorry ha...was gyud ko orinality..at least honest...hahaha

Star-chuu said....

@Secondary Roads
You deserve to be post chuck..thanks for being friendly to me. God bless you and your love ones.

David Funk said....

Hi Star! This is so kind and sweet of you to do, and glad you're back. Your name of Star says it all about you and who you are, too!:)

Mara said....

Thanks for the post and the linky. :) Good to hear that your sister's condition isn't anything serious. Take care!

Stacie said....

I am really happy to hear your sister is doing better! It's hard to change your diet when your used to eating certain things. Hopefully for her it can come easy. Blogging has become a part of my life too. I really love visiting others blogs. How sweet of you to put all our buttons up. I will take the time to visit all their sites. Have a great day!

Mar said....

Hi Star, this is so sweet of you to do. Thanks for posting this. It's good to know that your sister is safe.

Bill said....

Thanks my friend glad to see you back here. Have a great day.

Post a Comment