Again, I want to THANK my TOP TEN DROPPERS for this month of April, 2009.
Rambling Thoughts in SMK Serians - 31
The Modern Mom - 31
Lisgold - 31
A Simple Life - 31
Secondary Road - 31
Mommy's Little Corner - 31
Mom's check you - 31
Lainy's Musings - 31
Life's sweets and spices - 31
Serian Man - 31
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Again, I want to THANK my TOP TEN DROPPERS for this month of April, 2009.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
I don't think if I am hot...maybe I consider myself HOT the way how I love my pretty daughter and my cute son. I am a hot lover which is the reason why my daughter and my son are in love with me. hehehehe..I will pass this award to Shydub, Cacai, twinks and to other hot mom bloggers.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
LAINY of LAINY's MUSINGS is the one who encouraged me to be engage in this new stuff. She becomes my inspiration in the blogosphere. Being one of the princesses of blogs, she proved that she is one of the influential lady and one of the remarkable authors of this era. She is worthy to be called the QUEEN of BLOGS.
Aside from LAINY I also met MARIUCA, of Wishing on a Falling Star. Mariuca became my commentor in some of my entries and my regular visitor. Upon crossing in her site I was amazed of how friendly she was to other bloggers. She is a model of genuine kindness . She deserves to be the QUEEN of BLOGS. LAINY and MARIUCA you are both the QUEEN of BLOGS. I know that you both received this award, I just only want to return back this award to both of you because I am not worthy to receive it.
I got another tag from Shydub of Simple Happy Life, its a 100 truths tag, Thanks for the tag Shydub, I enjoyed filling this 100 truths tag.
001. Name → Vilma.
002. Nickname(s)→ Ate vie, vie.
004. Zodiac sign → Cancer.
005. Male or female → Female.
006. Elementary → Koronadal Central Elementary School, Koronadal City.
008. High School → Notre Dame of Marbel for Girls, Koronadal City.
009. College School → STI, General Santos City.
010. Hair color → Black.
011. Long or short → Long.
012. Loud or Quiet → Quiet.
013. Jumpers or Jeans → Jeans.
014. Phone or Camera → Phone with Camera.
015. Health freak → Not really.
016. Drink or Smoke? → none.
017. Do you have a crush on someone? → None.
018. Eat or Drink → Both hehe.
019. Piercings → Ears.
020. Tattoos → None.
021. Social or Anti-Social → Depends
022. Righty or Lefty → Righty
023. First piercing → When I was 12 years old.
024. First best friend → lilia, janet, gerrita.
025. First award → I don't know.. can’t remember.
026. First crush → ludovico- (basketball player)college.
027. First relationship → first love.
028. First pet → Dog.
029. First big vacation → Malaysia (KL).
030. First big birthday → Idon't celebrate my birthday.
032. First Surgery → Nope.
033. First sport you joined → None
THIS or THAT
034. Orange or Apple juice → Orange Juice.
035. Rock or Rap → Rock.
036. Country or Screamo → Country.
037. NSYNC or Backstreet boys → Backstreet Boys!
038. Britney spears or Christina Aguilera → Christina Aguilera!.
039. Night or Day → Depends.
040. Sun or Moon → Depends.
041. TV or Internet → Internet
42. Playstation or xbox → Playstation!.
043. Kiss or hug → Hug.
044. Iguana or turtle → Turtle.
045. Spider or bee → Spider.
046. Fall or spring → Spring.
047. Limewire or iTunes → Neither.
048. Soccer or baseball → Both.
049. Eating → Nope, I'm blogging while watching tv.
050. Drinking → Nope. blogging writing a tag post from Shydub.
051. Excitement Level → just playing with my son.
052. I'm about to →Take a dinner.
053. Listening to → my daughter singing.
054. Plans for today → sleep early.
055. Waiting for → Aem from PBB Audition.
056. Energy Level → Tired.
057. Thinking of someone → about the schedule of my boss...huhuhu forgot to take note.
058. Want kids? → Yes, but it is impossible now.
059. Want to get married? → depends.
060. When? → after the annulment of my marriage, if i am totally single.
061. How many kids do you want → 2 (1 daughter and 1 son).
062. Any name on the mind → Vyne and JR.
063. What did you want to be when you were little → Working in an office.
064. Careers in mind → A Mother and A Father of my daughter and son, businesswoman.
065. Mellow future or wild → Mellow future.
066. Something you would never try → to punch back my x-hubby.
067. When do you want to die → I trust it to our God.
WHICH IS BETTER IN THE BOY/GIRL YOU LIKE?
068. Lips or eyes → Both.
069. Romantic or Funny → Funny.
070. Shorter or taller → Taller.
071. Protective or Caring → both.
072. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic.
073. Nice stomach or nice arms → Nice stomach.
074. Sensitive or loud→ Sensitive.
075. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship.
076. Trouble maker or hesitant → Neither.
077. Muscular or Normal → Normal.
078. Kissed a stranger → Never.
079. Broken a bone → not yet.
HAVE YOU EVER:
080. Lost glasses/contacts → No.
081. Ran away from home → Yes.
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense → Never.
083. Killed somebody → Never.
084. Broke someone's heart → Yes.
085. Been arrested → Never.
087. Cried when someone died → Yes.
088. Liked a friend more than a friend → Yes.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself → Yes.
090. Miracles → Definitely.
091. Love at first sight → No.
092. Heaven → Yes.
093. Santa Claus → No.
094. Tooth Fairy → No.
095. Kiss on the first date → No.
096. Angels → Yes.
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → Yes. My daughter, son and my mom.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → Yes.
099. Do you believe in God → Yes.
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people→ krislea101, Refreshing time, Everything nice, Rosa Love's, BloGGisTa iNFo CoRNeR, Twerlermz Blog, Hakuna Matata, ChinkyMel's Corner, Mom Glen's Journal, My Written xPressions.
Grab this tag ladies and enjoy.... Have a nice weekend!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Most woman who are living as a common-wife is using the last name of her common- husband which is wrong to assert. Using the last name of her partner is not proper to apply since they are both single.
In our office, it is not easy to change the data of a voter's registrant in the Voter's Registration Record anytime they wish. Voter's Registration Record (VRR) is a permanent record of registrants of the office of Commission on Elections in every Municipalities and Cities. This is one of the sensitive records and a permanent documentation based on the forms they filled-up and stated a personal facts.
Second, after separation from her common-husband, she decided to get married legally to other man. A reason why the woman is seeking the change of her last name she declared previously and amended the marital status from married to single from the above office. This common problem can't change easily if they have no proof to present. Otherwise, she needs to present the COURT ORDER declaring that she is not married.
Lastly, some office requirements are the Certificate of Voter's. If there is some error in the said certificate you present, the concern office will not honor the papers you presented, unless you had already set this problem by attaching some documents as evidence hereto.
RECOMMENDATION: If you're a common-wife, don't use the last name of you're common-husband to avoid mess in the future. Affirm your biological name in all documents you filled-up. And state that you're single in all papers. I hope this information could help to those who are not aware about this matter. Be sure that you are legally married before using the last name/sure name of your husband under Article 34 of the Family Code.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Bundle of awards from DAVID FUNKS, the author of Basic Bloganomics. I value this entire award from you David, from this award you had given me an opportunity to know and share the importance of friendship. These awards are not only to show gratitude to all bloggers but to create a good relationship among us. We are building a strong foundation to everyone resulting to a good friend to each bloggers.SUPER FOLLOWER AWARD this award is a choice award. An award who wants to follow you by linking to those who links you.
Recently, I added some of my visitors in my friend lists, I would like to pass all of these awards to my new friends who I linked and linked me back with their respected blogs, to wit:
Twinks - Twinkletoe Writing
Recel - My Written xPressions
Shydub - Simple Happy Life
Twerlermz -Twerlerm'z Blog
Bill - My Piece of Paradise
Doc Z - Zorlone
Lainy - Lainy's Musings
Badudets - Everyhting Nice!
Rosa - Rosa Love's
Arianne Louis - ChRoNicLeS of LIFE
Kerslyn - Homebound
Cacais - Cacais StEp and JourNey
Vyne - La-la Landia
Mariuca - Wishing on A falling Star
ChinkyMel's - ChinkyMel's Corner
Uncle Che - AZBlogging
Joel - Big Boys Have Toys Too
Badz - Hakuna Matata
Mitch - Christianjavashop
Windmill - Windmill on the Hill
Ron Centeno - In My Own Words
DJTammy - Anything Under The Sun
Roselie - Teacher techie says
"Queen Marie Antoinette is the epitome of a real, fun, fearless woman who is never afraid of getting what she wants”.
The rules are:
1. Place the logo / banner on your blog.
2. Add a link to the blog who gave the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to the blogs that you have nominated.
5. Let them know by leaving a message (shout) on their blogs.
*arrow-heart* Your Blog Award™ by Good.Girl
I heart your blog as well. I appreciate the friendship, support, and for always tagging me. I'm glad to call you a friend.
So here's the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her awesome blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated!
International Blogger Community
Be a proud member of the International Bloggers Community!
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post.
3. Post this in one or all of your blogs.
4. Answer the four questions following these Rules.
5. Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them.
6. Come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
7. Have Fun!
Questions & Your Answers:
1. The person who tagged you: David Funk and Mariuca
2. His/her site's title and url: Basic Bloganomics and Mariuca's Perfume Gallery
3. Date when you were tagged: April 12, 2009 and April 17, 2009
4. Persons you tagged:
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Greetings to all my friends and visitors!!
I joined “Lainy’s Hottest Blogoversary Celebration: A Writing Contest .” Your vote and comments is much appreciated. Please read My ENTRY, just click the above showed banner and cast your votes. Thank you and more power.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Please consider the RULES:
Name 7 things/person that you love then pass this on to other bloggers.
- I love our God, Our loving kindness Father above and His Son Jesus Christ, our SAVIOR.
- My family and faithful friends.
- My daughter and my son.
- I love my work.
- I love to sleep!
- I love blogging and chat to my on-line friends that I met.
- I love my enemies, they hate it!!
Jacky of *MyLifeStory*
Cacais of Cacai's StEp and Journey
Twerlyn of Twerlermz' Blog
shydub of Simple Happy Life
Badudets of Everything Nice!
Twinks of Twinkletoe Writing Space
Kerslyn of Homebound-Bravenet Blog
David Funks of Basic Bloganomics
Zorlone of Zorlone
Ron Centeno of In My Own Words
Maxi of Ovah's Coffee
Dr. Love of The Love Diva Q & A
Another Award from DJ Tammy.
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement . Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
I hope my following visitors and friends listed above accept this HEART AWARD.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
My life before was ordinary but it changed into something special...
Last October 18, 2007, a sixteen-year old lady passed by and knocked on our door. We opened the door for this unexpected visitor that we never met ever in our life. These unexpected visitor brought something-perhaps, some one which surprised us.When I glanced at this sixteen (16) year old girl carrying a baby boy-her eyes begging where bagging me to stare at the angel she was carrying. She handled and passed on this baby boy unto my arms-her eyes were filled sadness. A full of happiness engulped my heart together with my soundless prayers when I accepted this little boy.
Though, I am not rich, I promised her to embrace her baby with my love and affection and I assure his education for his brighter future. I sincerely told her, to visit her baby anytime she wanted. And I told her, if ever that she already had a good life, she can get back her baby as she wishes. The sixteen-year old girl answered me back,”I gave my baby to you, and I will never disturb and get him from you, he is yours already. I will leave without asking anything from you because I know he is safe in your hands. Thank you so much "ate" for accepting my baby boy; please give me some pictures of him if he is already grown up.”
I was blessed with this angel who comes in our life, our emptiness was filled with full of laughter. Time passed by, now he is already One year and seven months old. When I look at my little angel, I felt this joy from my heart and showed my big smile to the Lord- my Lord who really feels my sorrows every time I remember my little boy who passed away long time ago.
Reminiscing my past, when I born a baby boy and got sick. After the serious operations of my baby back in the year 1996 from the mission
Ohhh…I can’t stop my tears while writing this sad story of mine but anyway, I'll let you show some of the pictures of my new baby boy named John Rey…have you seen the difference? Yes, how amazing, because the name of my late baby is John Richard and my baby boy now is John Rey (in his Birth Certificate given by his natural mother)..what a coincidence…
Anyway, here is some of the pictures of John Rey a.k.a KENKEN (the messenger), I hope that you enjoyed looking at his different performed activities as he grew up with his own uniqueness.