Total Pageviews

Monday, February 23, 2009

FOR MY FELLOW BLOGGERS

Almost a month that I am getting hard for my blog lay-out, my daughter change my lay-out for how many times, but there still a problem in it. I tried to fix the problem but my time and effort still worthless. I am getting tired about it. My blog is poor in content and not appreciated, I want to say sorry for those who followed me for some annihilation, maybe there is something from me to change, and more open, I tried to comment from the post that I read and I appreciate which is dearly touched my heart. But it seems, there is something they didn't like maybe because of some reason, they refused, I just want to say sorry for that.

I am still learning more things in this blog sphere, and I am hoping and expecting that I meet new friends to share my thoughts, my experience, and my life. To all my readers and followers, thank you so much for the warm welcome and for the comments and greetings in my chat box. I enjoyed too much to be part in this kind of world.

Writing is not my passion, but since through writing I express all my feelings, and this is now part of my life, how busy I am , tired from my work, I still share my 20% time to put myself in front of my desktop, just to read and make a drop to my favorite blogs.

For my readers, hope for your understanding and patience. May God bless you all and once again I want to THANK YOU for visiting my pitiable blog.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

15 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said....

Hi dear. Just droppin in to say, I love your blog. Keep blogging. I will drop in every now and then to read more of your posts. If you're looking for blogger layouts you can try check out:
Http://www.pimp-my-profile.com
http://www.pyzam.com

If you have any questions just send me a message. I'd be happy to help you.

Anonymous

Hi Star! Thank you for dropping by and leaving me a comment. I know how you feel, but stick with it. I am sure that it is very hard to write a blog in English, but I know you will keep getting better. Good luck with finding a layout that you like. What platform and host do you use? Wordpress.com has lots of free ones if you are still looking.

Anonymous

Hi, sis. We all understand how hard it is to be both a mom and a dad. Friends offer patience,loyalty and strength. It is not for us to ask anything in return. Just hang in there.

Anonymous

Is there any way I can help?

Star-chuu said....

@ChinkyGirlMel
Hello Chinky, thank you so much for the tips, just check the site and I love it, its more interesting, I need to learn more from those sites, hope i can teach also myself to beautify my lay=out, my daughter is the one who help me because I have no idea about the CODES...sigh..

Star-chuu said....

@Laurie
Hello Laurie, thanks for the comment and for the encouraging words, your blog is sweet and friendly and I appreciate it. I love visiting your site Laurie, I have my new lay=out now, my daughter is the one who find the lay=out that suited in my theme...one of my problem too, is my english is not good, it is hard for me to express some things that i want to write, i need to read ...and learn from it.. God bless and thanks for dropping by in my page.

Star-chuu said....

@Joel
Hello Joel, thanks for the message, i am trying to be a perfect mom and dad for my beloved and sweet daughter, although it is impossible, but the best thing that we have is, we are best of friends in everything. God bless you joel.

Star-chuu said....

@Laane
Hi Laane, thanks for the helping hands, wow!! I didn't expect that a lot of people have a kind heart and your one of them Laane!

ChinkyGirLMeL said....

Hi ate! I love your new layout. very very nice. =)

ChinkyGirLMeL said....

P.s. ate, medyo maliit lng konti ung font size. nakakastress sa mata. pwede palakihin lng po ng konti? hehehe salamat po. mwah

Star-chuu said....

@Hello Chink, salamat sa comment ha, pati ako nga na stress sa font size ... pag aralan ko pa ang code, kasi ang anak ko na e-stress na sa kakulitan ko...hehehe...

Marlon Celso said....

Hey, First time ko ata nag-visit tapos medyo nega pa iyong post. lols! I am new to blogging too, i know it's not easy to get to the mainstream of the blogosphere, Don't be pressured, just write what you feel, naturally things will follow... Let me know how i can help, (Kahit wala rin ako alam) lols!

Salamat sa pagbisita sa aking perspektib.

Anonymous

Hi star stopping by to say how are you? Pareho tayo newbie buti ka pa you know sumthing about layout and all this codes in your template. Good job!

Star-chuu said....

@Marlon
Hello Marlon thanks sa pag visit mo, gusto mo akong tulungan? baka ma pressure lang kita..hehehe...kasi talagang need ko talaga somebody na mapaganda ang lay-out ko..

Star-chuu said....

@shydub
Hi shydub, nahihiya nga ako eh, because I finished IT, but I already forgot how to make a program using java script...old version na kasi..mahirap rin mag analyze ng codes...nakaka-stress...thanks ha...binisita mo ako.

Post a Comment