Total Pageviews

Monday, January 26, 2009

GENEE ON THE GO!!

I was amused when I received the invitation intended for my boss, the first grand opening of GENEE, located at Freedom Park, Pendatun Avenue of General Santos City.

After reading this invitation, I informed him the schedule of the Grand Opening of GENEE on January 26, 2009, to confirm if he is willing to attend in this event.

When my boss entered in the office, he immediately invites us to join with them for a lunch, we gave him a big grinned and accepted the invitation, a good timing for us because we already felt hungry.

I appreciate the place, a wholesome place for a date with your family and friends, cleaned and feel comfortable, awesome furnitures and friendly crews. They offered an affordable delicious..yummy...foods....such as; Tunaghetti, Tunaburger, Tunaball, ice cream halo-halo and any flavor of shakes for heavy snacks, and Inasal for meals and some different yummy meals.

I am fond of getting some photo’s about this place to share it with you guyz, you can only see this place here in General Santos City, Mindanao, Philippines.

Here are some photo’s that could attract your eyes….











I



Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

0 comments:

Post a Comment